all girls are the same

i apologize for my naivete, when your 17 7months is actually a portion of your life that can be represented with a percent sign, so sue me. i'm glad you and your wife are still very much in love, hell i want that one day, so you don't gotta brag you mcjerk. also,as i stated im not even mad about her ending it, im mad how she let herself by pushed around by her cunt of a friend. christ if she ended it today because i dunno i looked to much like a redneck with my mullet, then id be fine, because A. mullets are badass, why do you think famous rock stars had them, and B. I've dealt with it before and I'm fine with it, some people arent meant to be. life is only as tough as you let it be... you can allow yourself to become a pit of despair and slip into depression, or you can be strong.

and yes that vagina comment wasnt planned but came out wonderfully, i was wondering if anyone would catch it.

Na dude, you got it wrong. I was trying to cheer you up letting you know that it is ok to get over it. I am terrible at typing what I mean sorry if it came off like something else! I did put the drink emoticon there to let you knwo its all good! and here it is again!

:drink40:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

cool_story_bro.jpg

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

haha ya man im already trying to scope out some new biddies, and that picture is just beauty.

girls rattle me for about 2 hours then its over.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

i apologize for my naivete, when your 17 7months is actually a portion of your life that can be represented with a percent sign, so sue me. i'm glad you and your wife are still very much in love, hell i want that one day, so you don't gotta brag you mcjerk. also,as i stated im not even mad about her ending it, im mad how she let herself by pushed around by her cunt of a friend. christ if she ended it today because i dunno i looked to much like a redneck with my mullet, then id be fine, because A. mullets are badass, why do you think famous rock stars had them, and B. I've dealt with it before and I'm fine with it, some people arent meant to be. life is only as tough as you let it be... you can allow yourself to become a pit of despair and slip into depression, or you can be strong.

and yes that vagina comment wasnt planned but came out wonderfully, i was wondering if anyone would catch it.

and to the guy above me i have a camaro maybe thatll be me later in life. haha

C88nW.png

Hahaah name a rock star that wasnt a country singer that had a mullet

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

the late great ronnie james dio....

and hey fuck nuggets i remember when i thought i was fucking funny. oh i wait i actually am. shove that picture up your dumb fucking ass.

Since when did SMD become facebook?

Spilling your beans to a car audio forum about some high school drama?

Sorry man, we all learn. I forgot not everyone here has a mortgage and kids. :drinks:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

There's more bitches in the sea... Oops meant fishes. Fck it, they smell the same anyway :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Come on guys, I mean I know that it isn't the greatest idea to come onto a forum like this and rant about a teenage relationship but I think you all are being a little harsh to him. We're supposed to be a family of sorts and get along and support eachother however it may be needed. SMD Forums should be a place where any of our members can feel safe and talk about anything. Car audio is our passion but these forums are where we can all get together and talk as friends and members of one community. Try and be a little supportive of other members is all :good:

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

ironically this is the junk drawer.. and thats what youre making me feel like... junk.

haha just joking, but seriously, i deactivated my facebook sooo.... where else am i supposed to rant, right here in the proper section of this forum.

Archived