all girls are the same

A fucking party?! I've always wanted to go to one of those!!!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

yeah yeah yeah. btw both were at one point my girls and im not fucking crying, and fuck you real men dont keep their emotions bottled up inside until they explode and shoot up schools, a good girl will appreciate a man who can have a vagina when it comes to feelings(i say that very loosely)... you see the thing is its called being supportive , 75% of the people here get that, ya its a learning experienced it but I've learned it 3 times. well i guess thats pretty good considering the 20 other girls, however the only one to actually mean anything have been big ol' gooch ticklers. fuck the girl, i know i can get better, she was different and i had known her for 7 months, but ill get over it who cares.

actually, what ive come to realize mid rant is peoples tendencies to avoid confrontation at any cost, honestly if my bro was mackin and i did to her what paige did to me, well i wouldnt be pissed, if i did care however, and he told me to get over myself and stop being such a cock sucker, id probably get over it. honestly confrontation solves a dick load, paige knew she had control over chelsea and knew she wouldnt say anything. christ people need to grow some balls. fuck the controlling assholes of world that become pouty estrogen enraged cock blocks when they dont get their way. and fuck all the other controlling jagaloons.

and yes retard im aware im 17, that doesnt mean dick, however i did enjoy your cartoon.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

yeah yeah yeah. btw both were at one point my girls and im not fucking crying, and fuck you real men dont keep their emotions bottled up inside until they explode and shoot up schools, a good girl will appreciate a man who can have a vagina when it comes to feelings(i say that very loosely)... you see the thing is its called being supportive , 75% of the people here get that, ya its a learning experienced it but I've learned it 3 times. well i guess thats pretty good considering the 20 other girls, however the only one to actually mean anything have been big ol' gooch ticklers. fuck the girl, i know i can get better, she was different and i had known her for 7 months, but ill get over it who cares.

actually, what ive come to realize mid rant is peoples tendencies to avoid confrontation at any cost, honestly if my bro was mackin and i did to her what paige did to me, well i wouldnt be pissed, if i did care however, and he told me to get over myself and stop being such a cock sucker, id probably get over it. honestly confrontation solves a dick load, paige knew she had control over chelsea and knew she wouldnt say anything. christ people need to grow some balls. fuck the controlling assholes of world that become pouty estrogen enraged cock blocks when they dont get their way. and fuck all the other controlling jagaloons.

and yes retard im aware im 17, that doesnt mean dick, however i did enjoy your cartoon.

This made me laugh. Sorry.

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

17 isn't really that important. The part that sticks out to me is claiming knowing someone for 7 months means anything. I have been with my wife for around 10 years now (4 married) and we still are figuring each other out. You didn't know that girl well enough to have to get over her. You knew her well enough to have to get over getting laid by her, not much else.

:drink40:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Man one day you have to learn to be a little defensive! Don't get too close, and most importantly, you need to learn how to slap a bitch!

Nuff said!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Sorry that happened to you man but no joke, trying to get deep into a relationship when your our age (im jus turning 18 in a few days) aint good. Just enjoy stuff while it lasts and have a good time, last thing you want later on in life when you cant do shit without a zimmer frame is fucked up memories from when you were a teenager.

What hollywood said, suck it up, move on.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Meeting girls at a party is not always the best idea...just saying from personal experience.

Could be worse - you could be the guy in that eBay post a few hours ago trying to sell his Camaro because his ex wife yada yada yada.

I am sure most of you guys had a good laugh at that one. :clapping:

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

i apologize for my naivete, when your 17 7months is actually a portion of your life that can be represented with a percent sign, so sue me. i'm glad you and your wife are still very much in love, hell i want that one day, so you don't gotta brag you mcjerk. also,as i stated im not even mad about her ending it, im mad how she let herself by pushed around by her cunt of a friend. christ if she ended it today because i dunno i looked to much like a redneck with my mullet, then id be fine, because A. mullets are badass, why do you think famous rock stars had them, and B. I've dealt with it before and I'm fine with it, some people arent meant to be. life is only as tough as you let it be... you can allow yourself to become a pit of despair and slip into depression, or you can be strong.

and yes that vagina comment wasnt planned but came out wonderfully, i was wondering if anyone would catch it.

and to the guy above me i have a camaro maybe thatll be me later in life. haha

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Archived