WTF I was Banned from Chat!!!

you can buy your way back in certain mods are known to take bribes in the form of pics of hot nekid white women

This.

But in all seriousness, you do have a habit of talking tech in chat, and being annoying, so I can see why they'd ban you...they have every right. Until we see proof, shut up & move on. Just because you got banned from chat doesn't mean it's the end of the world, life will go on. :shrug:

Just saw your post. Yeah, that was tech talk. Probably jumped the gun a bit, but oh well, you don't need chat to survive.

and thats why your in it 24/7 I guess right? just about, no I dont need it to live, but I know for a fact that no one is going to just go, oh yea derek is being good after a year lets re add him, it doesnt work like that man, and tech chat does get thrown in there all the time, including yourself, everyone does do it, they just wait for admins that dont give a shit, it goes on all the damn time, I have spent many nights in there waiting for the server reset chatting with you guys, you act like im some douche bag, and if thats how you see me then so be it, thats how it is

News flash dumbfuck, I have a life, and a volunteer job, I don't talk tech in chat, hell I get harassed for bitching at people about it. You are just some douchebag. For each one of you that decides to walk off, there will easily be 50 people to replace you, with about 4 or 5 of them being good members.

Dude, you were acting like a 12 year old little fucking girl... rambling on about abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING, OVER AND OVER... You were asked several times to stop, you didn't, then you got the fucking hammer!!! keep it up here, and you'll get bant from the site... Suck it the fuck up if you don't even wanna be in chat...

Thank you. :drinks:

Dude, you were acting like a 12 year old little fucking girl... rambling on about abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING, OVER AND OVER... You were asked several times to stop, you didn't, then you got the fucking hammer!!! keep it up here, and you'll get bant from the site... Suck it the fuck up if you don't even wanna be in chat...

ill just suck it up then, and I know it was you that banned me now, im done with this I guess, I got plenty of people who know im a good guy, I was buzzed that morning, woke up drunk, i guess im done drinking now too

You're drinking? How old are you? And you're acting like this? Wow...get a life.

Plus, how the fuck can he ban you, when he has no moderation powers whatsoever? You aren't the brightest LED in the light are you?

people really show there true colors when it comes down to shit like this, I know you volunteer, im not putting you down for that, I just have to shut my mouth right now, im done, also I realized that right after I posted it that he didnt have powers

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

husalahbiography2.jpg

I am, Im gonna lose this no matter what, I am done

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

you can buy your way back in certain mods are known to take bribes in the form of pics of hot nekid white women

This.

But in all seriousness, you do have a habit of talking tech in chat, and being annoying, so I can see why they'd ban you...they have every right. Until we see proof, shut up & move on. Just because you got banned from chat doesn't mean it's the end of the world, life will go on. :shrug:

Just saw your post. Yeah, that was tech talk. Probably jumped the gun a bit, but oh well, you don't need chat to survive.

and thats why your in it 24/7 I guess right? just about, no I dont need it to live, but I know for a fact that no one is going to just go, oh yea derek is being good after a year lets re add him, it doesnt work like that man, and tech chat does get thrown in there all the time, including yourself, everyone does do it, they just wait for admins that dont give a shit, it goes on all the damn time, I have spent many nights in there waiting for the server reset chatting with you guys, you act like im some douche bag, and if thats how you see me then so be it, thats how it is

News flash dumbfuck, I have a life, and a volunteer job, I don't talk tech in chat, hell I get harassed for bitching at people about it. You are just some douchebag. For each one of you that decides to walk off, there will easily be 50 people to replace you, with about 4 or 5 of them being good members.

Thank you. :drinks:

ill just suck it up then, and I know it was you that banned me now, im done with this I guess, I got plenty of people who know im a good guy, I was buzzed that morning, woke up drunk, i guess im done drinking now too

You're drinking? How old are you? And you're acting like this? Wow...get a life.

Plus, how the fuck can he ban you, when he has no moderation powers whatsoever? You aren't the brightest LED in the light are you?

people really show there true colors when it comes down to shit like this, I know you volunteer, im not putting you down for that, I just have to shut my mouth right now, im done, also I realized that right after I posted it that he didnt have powers

husalahbiography2.jpg

I am, Im gonna lose this no matter what, I am done

Exactly. You don't think before you speak. You try & make yourself look like you're important, when you're no more important than the next person who gets banned. If you fucked up, you fucked up. Instead of whining like a little crybaby, apologize to whoever banned you, if you don't know who, inquire why, and accept why. If you can't do that, there's a little red X at the top right of your screen.

/rentamod

inb4lock.

POTATO!

can who ever banned me step forward so I can pm you please, thanks, Derek

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

LOL... Thanks for the good laugh...

facepalm.... lols

I needed a good laugh!

Now can I have moderator powers in chat only to kick people like this!!!!???? lol

I want to be a ninja like sensai! :)

LOL's are all MINE... hahaha...

Just stop and apologize now before you get bant from this site... LOL... Really...

I am sorry to everyone I offended or pissed off on this rant in in the chat that night, It was my second time drinking, and I am done with that, I should not operate a computer when I am drunk/buzzed, I didnt mean to come off douche, i didnt know what to do about this, I dont know who even banned me, I assumed it was a few people and I was wrong, I am again sorry, I am a total douche bag, please forgive me, its up to you if you want to let me back in the chat again, sucks how easily people see a person as replaceable on the internet, just isnt right, also want to clear up that when someone goes about something liek this on the internet, it doesn't instantly make them a cry baby, you see it that way, but on my side im just a pissed of dude, not crying at all here man

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Bro I think you need this

Seriously, I forget this site even has a chat

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Bro I think you need this

Seriously, I forget this site even has a chat

that is fucking awesome, also I was only slightly buzzed, woke up with a weird buzzed feeling

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

people really show there true colors when it comes down to shit like this

Very true, you HAVE shown your true colors.

Mostly pink.

I've never realized how many schoolgirls we have on this forum.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Its simple for who banned joo...

There are only 4 moderators in chat (going by your screen shot) that are in red. Twistedchild420, n8ball, LT Smoke, and Sensai, oh and I forgot about the other ninja hat dont have a red name but has powers in the chatroom, but I will leave his ninja name outta this.

I can Tell you that Twistedchild420 was not the one to ban, since he dont go into the chat too much and probably wouldnt care.

It also probably was not smoke or sensai cuz them ninjas just love to kick people, not ban.

So that leaves one person left with a red name, and usually obeys the rules on this site and always gives enough fair warnings before banning.

Archived