BassJunkie Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 What kinda engine in it? 6.2L Vortec pumping out about 400 horses from what I've read 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
majorpayne Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 Why have that when you can have this...... Layin on 30's..... Sweet ride chicken...I say go with 30's and instead of lifting it just maybe just have some stuff trimmed....I dont like lifting vehicles to put on rims.....But it is your ride.
Slinky Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 damn that esv is nice!!!!!!!!! DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
smokeumtires Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 personally, i think the he should do a SQ system now that he has the "Holy sh*t my head!!!!" systems. This should b completely pimp...sittin on 24s listenin to sum summer madness ur sumthin. my .02x2 on tha SQ
treossi Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 i think the 30s would be able to fit, with a little work, and it would be worth it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
andym85 Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 that caddy above is just beautiful...some major camber goin on there. i would love to see that with an awesome sq system...clean and classy. i likes me some audio stuff...
95pimpalass Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 New body style avalanche on 30'' layin' frame(Wow) I would contact M.I.C.(master image customs)and ask about ur ESV on 30s
Godsmack Posted November 3, 2007 Report Posted November 3, 2007 GAWDDAMN!!!!!! I know I'm late but damn................If you want another ride, and u feel like donating one I know someone coming back in a few months who'd love it..........just throwin it out there. LOL Someday I hope to be able to roll like you Chicken. Someday. "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
FI_Aaron Posted November 3, 2007 Report Posted November 3, 2007 30s on ext http://www.cardomain.com/ride/410715 26s on caddy http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2570754 Lets Go Ski
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.