AP Exclusive: Iran prez said pushing for nukes

But how would Islam be the only religion with god and Jesus Christ still in the picture? Because there would be no other people to talk about christiantity? I honestly don't be love in god, Jesus, Allah, buddah or any other religion because IMO it's all BS he said she said from 2 million years ago.

But why would islam work with Christ

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

But how would Islam be the only religion with god and Jesus Christ still in the picture? Because there would be no other people to talk about christiantity? I honestly don't be love in god, Jesus, Allah, buddah or any other religion because IMO it's all BS he said she said from 2 million years ago.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but he mentioned nothing of Islam "working" with Christ. He said the Islamic religion and Christianity's God is one in the same. Which would mean they (Islamists) aren't working with Christianity, they are simply working with their God.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Like I said. The God that Muslims worship is the same as the Christian God. They believe in Jesus as well.

I'm not going to get into any religious discussion....I'll just say that if you are not Muslim, you are an infidel and they want you dead. That is why Iran or any other hard line Muslim country must never be allowed to have nukes.

I totally agree ^^

Just the thought of them having them is sickening to me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Religious leaders and weapons do not mix well together. If they get their hands on nuclear weapons, we need to take action.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Ahmadinejad is an Anti-Zionist, not an anti-Semite. He has openly called for the removal of the Zionist Regime, not the Israeli population. The second largest Jewish population in the middle east is actually in Iran. What should also be noted is that Ahmadinejad has no real power- that all lies within the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. An Ayatollah is a religious figure in Islam that can be compared to a Cardinal in Roman Catholicism. He has been in power since 1989 and is also an anti-Zionist leader. While a strike on Israel is highly unlikely, an Iran with nuclear weapons will behave very recklessly and will step up its support for groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah who WILL attack Israel (with non-nuclear weapons). Nothing short of a regime change in Iran will stop them from acquiring nuclear weapons- that is how it has been since the Islamic Revolution of 1979 when the U.S. backed Shah was overthrown from Iran which was then turned into an Islamic theocracy with hatred towards western nations. Unfortunately, a regime change in Iran is nearly impossible to accomplish. Unlike Iraq, Iran has ways of waging war in the air and sea as well as the ground. Iranian insurgency would make Iraqi insurgency look like a joke due to the massive population difference between the two nations. A bombing of nuclear facilities in Iran would not be able to work like the 2007 Israeli bombing of a Syrian nuclear facility and the 1981 Israeli bombing of the Iraqi Osirak nuclear facility due to the vast number of facilities spread across Iran- many of them being in underground bunkers if not completely secret to the outside world. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard knows that we are in no position to stop them from developing these weapons and they will take full advantage of it. What this WILL cause is a Saudi Arabian nuclear program, an Egyptian nuclear program, a Turkish nuclear program, as well as many other nations who feel threatened by Iran. Israel, however, has a history of escalating things like this and has a great opportunity to turn this from a cold war into a regional war in the event that they decide to bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities.