n8ball2013 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 I did not picture you looking like that. nice box. I hope you got paid well for it and the buyer realizes how much work is in that kerf. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 I did not picture you looking like that. nice box. I hope you got paid well for it and the buyer realizes how much work is in that kerf. lol. I dont think anybody does when they ask me to do work on their car before they meet me, they get that shocked look on their face when I show up!..thanks man, I think I gave him a reasonable price for alll that work that went into the box..Dude loves it, I'm actually gonna build another box for him this week... CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
carlosg_313 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 dude....teach me...........lol. i got to check out your work when i get to cali. wife's family live in moreno valley, not far from riverside. For sure man..That's wassup, I go to mo val every month for court dates, parties, & lots of boxes to be delivered there...I actually got fam in Houston too, I was supposed to go a few weeks back, but I didn't have enough funds for the trip... Nice. Anytime when you are in town, pm me. Hell, ill even pick you up from the airport if you got no ride. I live closer to George bush international(IAH), but the other airport, hobby airport, is not far either.hopefully I pay a visit to more novalley at the end of the year, if I got enough funds. Lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 dude....teach me...........lol. i got to check out your work when i get to cali. wife's family live in moreno valley, not far from riverside. For sure man..That's wassup, I go to mo val every month for court dates, parties, & lots of boxes to be delivered there...I actually got fam in Houston too, I was supposed to go a few weeks back, but I didn't have enough funds for the trip... Nice. Anytime when you are in town, pm me. Hell, ill even pick you up from the airport if you got no ride. I live closer to George bush international(IAH), but the other airport, hobby airport, is not far either.hopefully I pay a visit to more novalley at the end of the year, if I got enough funds. Lol Damn, that's wassup, 'preciate it, but i don't think I'll be going anytime soon...If you're ever in town, pm me, hopefully I'll be done with my build by then & give you a demo.. CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
BigPimpin91 Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 came out good I normally would give people shit for digging up an old thread, but that is a nice box. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Jd1102 Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 came out good I normally would give people shit for digging up an old thread, but that is a nice box. x2 why do kerfs look sooooo good
ALEX 323 Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 came out good I normally would give people shit for digging up an old thread, but that is a nice box. lol thanks but no thanks i came across him on a recent fiberglass build and decided to click on his sigs and came across this good looking box and plus im gonna need a box builder aka KHRISS
iamamp3pimp Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 Looks great dude. (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9 (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class
Bacy2k Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 damn man. definitely a nice looking box. i liked it better before the carpet. could really appreciate the smoothness lol. Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.