Sundown Audio

Need Atleast 4K RMS

what most of you guys are not saying, when you say these amps do the power at 1 ohm, is that, that its RISING to 1 ohm, generally starting at .35 - .5 and rising to 1 ohm and thats the power it produces..

these amps wont produce that starting at 1 ohm and rising to say 3 ohms...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

what most of you guys are not saying, when you say these amps do the power at 1 ohm, is that, that its RISING to 1 ohm, generally starting at .35 - .5 and rising to 1 ohm and thats the power it produces..

these amps wont produce that starting at 1 ohm and rising to say 3 ohms...

x2. its called impedance rise. unless you get the rockford fosgate constant power series... :peepwall:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

It´s funny how people talk shit about stetsom, i saw some moron bashing the company because he was breaking his tinsel leads constantly, learn how to set the lpf filter properly you retard!!! Anyways, yes stetsom is a great amplifier and cheap as hell to if you ask me, but maybe he´s looking to wire the amp at 1 ohm to be safe? i dunno, i can tell you this, i only wire my amps at 1 ohm for daily because i abuse WAY too much on them since there isn´t any car audio rules around here, so i pound my systems a few hours 24/7 :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

It´s funny how people talk shit about stetsom, i saw some moron bashing the company because he was breaking his tinsel leads constantly, learn how to set the lpf filter properly you retard!!! Anyways, yes stetsom is a great amplifier and cheap as hell to if you ask me, but maybe he´s looking to wire the amp at 1 ohm to be safe? i dunno, i can tell you this, i only wire my amps at 1 ohm for daily because i abuse WAY too much on them since there isn´t any car audio rules around here, so i pound my systems a few hours 24/7 :drinks:

I only ran mine at .175 for a week, i wanted to see if i could kill it, because ive tried everything else...

still up and running, the 7k2d is probably their best built amplifier, i know any higher and you have major issues with them..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I'm planing to put the amp on two DC Xl 12s. The impedance of the voice coils will determine by the amp. Basically I will pick an amp, then find which dual voice coil impedance works best. Hope that's not to confusing. I'm just trying to find as much information as possible before I commit to buying.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

stetsom 4k2 the 2 ohm version or the 5k2

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

An Atomic 5000.1 is a good choice too, not sure what you can buy it for but pretty sure it's close to $1000. I ran one on a pair of DC XL 15's for a while, and also used it on a pair of 10" lvl 4's. Never had a problem with the amp.

2001 Blazer ~ (2) 10" DC lvl 4's, Orion 2500d 148.9db

2005 Astro ~ (2) 18" DC XL's, Atomic 5000.1 153.9 db

New England SPL

NESPL - YouTube