I wanna start making some bass remix music!

Hello SMD,

Inspired by Decaf I started to mess around with Audacity and am becoming semi familiar with it and am capable of remixing songs that are better suited for high powered audio systems. I do things like fade ins, slowing, maybe a little chopping (doubt it though).

Most of the songs out there peak way too high for my liking, so I slow them down into the 25-40 hertz range.

I think Bigpimpin and Decaf are totally badass, but they are very busy and don't have time for requests. So I'd like to get out there to specific requests from people for songs to remix.

In general, do you people wanna see low stuff? like 28-32 hertz range or stuff more appealing to a broader population like stuff in the 34-39 hertz range? There's a lot of grey area here with the different stuff I can do, but request some songs and what frequencies you wanna hit and I'll see what I can do.

Note: I do not add bass I simply just modify the pre-existing bass lines.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Everyone likes the lows, but if every song is the same 30hz note, there's no point in having multiple songs. Know what I mean? Keep them sub 50hz but make sure the basslines are sick and the frequencies change a little :drinks:

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Everyone likes the lows, but if every song is the same 30hz note, there's no point in having multiple songs. Know what I mean? Keep them sub 50hz but make sure the basslines are sick and the frequencies change a little :drinks:

Im gonna try to stay in the 30-40 hertz range, but if someone requests a different frequency set I will definitely go for it.

153 at 23hz

Right now here are some songs I am doing/ have done:

Doing:

Like us - Psyph Morrison

Go - Psyph Morrison

Done:

I wanna f*** you - Akon ft. Snoop Dogg

K$sh King - The Jacka

153 at 23hz

If you'd be interested in enhancing some Rock/Metal/Screamo songs I have a few I'd like. Let me know :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

what i enjoy is bass lines that go 35hz for 10ish seconds then hits a 45ish then drops to like a 28, then back to 35hz. if that makes any sense. But yea, dont do a lot of songs like thug motivation or airforces because it is the same not basically for 4 minutes. but good luck to ya.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I think Bigpimpin and Decaf are totally badass, but they are very busy and don't have time for requests.

funny you say that. i PM'd decaf a little while ago seeing if he took requests. guess that answers that lol.

ok but seriously...i'd love some bass lines in this song

:ph34r:

don't know of the legalities of doing that song and redistributing tho. not quite enough time for me to learn to do so myself. there's a few spots where you can hear the 'bum bum bummmmm' which would sound nice with some bass drops lol.

your call :pardon:

I think Bigpimpin and Decaf are totally badass, but they are very busy and don't have time for requests.

funny you say that. i PM'd decaf a little while ago seeing if he took requests. guess that answers that lol.

ok but seriously...i'd love some bass lines in this song

:ph34r:

don't know of the legalities of doing that song and redistributing tho. not quite enough time for me to learn to do so myself. there's a few spots where you can hear the 'bum bum bummmmm' which would sound nice with some bass drops lol.

your call :pardon:

That would be pretty sick, I believe its a bit out of my skill level since I need to add a bass line. I'll tell you what, I am gonna make use of the google function and see what I can do, because I want to learn how to do this.

What frequencies do you listen to normally, or what can you play? So I know what to add.

As far as the legalities of doing this.....I believe there is nothing they can do for copyright once you modify the song, even by a little. If listen to some of Bigpimpins songs he adds some effects to probably clear himself from copyright issues....

153 at 23hz

Has anyone added a low frequency bass line to a Justin Beiber song? I think a constant 30hz would be killer for a demo. Who would expect it!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.