Sonic Electronix

This is why you SHOULD use peel n seal for sound deadner...

First car I did had peel & seal in it, 3-4 layers on the doors, some on the floor and the top of the trunk lid. That was 3-4 years ago and it's all still there.

Used to get it for $10 a roll, so other then the extra time it takes to put on multiple layers it was very cost effective.

Car did 160+ and had ZERO rattles or vibrations. That's what I used it for and it worked fine and was quite cheap at the time.

Last build I used SDS tiles and have been very happy with them...

sorry but im calling BULLSHIT the car doing 160's.. Do you have any proof?

:bsflag:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

First car I did had peel & seal in it, 3-4 layers on the doors, some on the floor and the top of the trunk lid. That was 3-4 years ago and it's all still there.

Used to get it for $10 a roll, so other then the extra time it takes to put on multiple layers it was very cost effective.

Car did 160+ and had ZERO rattles or vibrations. That's what I used it for and it worked fine and was quite cheap at the time.

Agreed. Pics or it didnt happen

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Sorry... but I am not wasting my Second Skin Deadener on no dam for sale sign...

Take 2 metal FS signs...

Take a piece of peel n seal...

Take a piece of SS Damplifier Deadener...

Put a small square about 3"x5" of each material on seperate fs signs...

Shake them...

Listen to the difference for yourself!

I will tell you that I feel that peel n seal is about that same as FatMat... But it will not hold a pimple on Second Skins ass to thier deadener...

NOTE TO SS: (I need to order about 3"x5" more of your sound deadener gold!)

Hard to take someone serious when they have holes in their shirt, i'm from the south and all, but DAMN :trippy:

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

i cant wait to get my second skin !!! starting new job monday and cant wait to order second skin within 2011!! i plan on also getting my whole underbody of car sand blasted and plan to get the whole underbody recoated and then fully coated with spectrum and the interior with damplifier and floor lined with luxury liner !

I will vouch for his Maxima. when he wired amps down it would do a legal 160.1-160.3db This is db drag legal at a show, not in his own garage.

This is Mike from Team DOA, also the owner of Barney. I might have video to, but he always didnt wire the amps down, unless he needed too.

However sensai, my word should be enough for you ;)

I will vouch for his Maxima. when he wired amps down it would do a legal 160.1-160.3db This is db drag legal at a show, not in his own garage.

This is Mike from Team DOA, also the owner of Barney. I might have video to, but he always didnt wire the amps down, unless he needed too.

However sensai, my word should be enough for you ;)

well i guess i stand corrected! I will eat my words, but does he have pics of hawt white chicks ? :unknw:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived