Sonic Electronix

This is why you SHOULD use peel n seal for sound deadner...

I'd use it... and I did, inside my doors.

That shit's gotta make your audio muddy... we need to have someone test acoustics or something..

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

That shit's gotta make your audio muddy... we need to have someone test acoustics or something..

Just and FYI, I have some test results that show Damplifier (40 mils thick) out performing other brands 60-70 mil products by 10%-12%.

One can only elaborate how shitty P&S would perform. 45 mils thick with an ultra thin and flimsy aluminum with a rubberized asphalt adhesive SPECIFICALLY designed for adhering to wood... not metal.

And yes you wasted your money of Damp Pro... a lot of us have... hold our heads down in shame...

:clapping::drinks::yahoo:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

wait i just wasted all my money buy 5 bulk packs of ss damp pro?

lol would never use peel and seal its a bunch of crap fo po mo fo's

And take it from a po mo fo like me, Peel n Seal really doesn't work. If anything the Expanding foam I put in the trunk made more of a difference than the Peel n Seal. I still get more rattle than I should be getting.

TBH I was more distracted and confused as to why there were 2 lead acid batteries sitting right in front of his driver seat. :unsure:

I agree anc the sound of the chickens in the background lol

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Don't forget the donkey, he got in on the action too @ 1:05.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Don't forget the donkey, he got in on the action too @ 1:05.

Thats his own ass laughing at him.

But I did learn one thing from this video. If I get tired of hearing the For Sale sign flapping in the wind, I just gotta use PnS rather than a more expensive (actual) deadener.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Archived