DudeWith4x4 Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 I was bored... Don't judge me.. Heres the orginal video.. Please watch this first lol. And here is mine.. lol -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
bassrace Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 I got 1 hoan hold on let me recount... I got 1 hoan..lol 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
skittlesRgood Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 <--- judging If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Swaggasaur Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Haha that was pretty awesome BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
kam311 Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 I felt like I was watching sesame street so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 I felt like I was watching sesame street Yeah I was trying to recreate how will he can add.. lol -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
kam311 Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Yeah lol I know, I saw his video the other day! I was scared shitless of his system, couldn't sleep for days man so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
bassrace Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Yeah lol I know, I saw his video the other day! I was scared shitless of his system, couldn't sleep for days man Lol u 2? 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 The gold spray paint is what really scared me. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
OrionStang Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Good shit right ther. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.