100 rms components

Looking for suggestions on components that are 100 rms or more at 4 ohm for my dc120.4 to beat up on. Annnnd Go!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 3 weeks later...

shit man theres a ton out there. The pioneer premier PRS components im running are only rated at 50rms but im running the set bridged at a rated 240watts rms now per side from an mb quart q4.80 and they are taking it like a champ sounding phenominal.

If i were you i wouldnt worry too much about rated power thermally for components assuming you dont go crazy, in my experience its the mechanical handling youll want to be careful with coming from enclosure design and crossover point.

What all are you trying to accomplish with mids and highs?

btw, love your tsns build, always wanted to do something very similar, blow people away with small subs

Team NorthWestSPL

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for good sq, components that can be heard over the subs and the back window haha. I def do not want ear piercing, high pitched scream tweeters, but something so people stop saying "too bad u can't hear the music". I've been looking at the power series from rockford but I'm not dead set on them or anything at all for that matter. I know I want to run two pairs of components in the doors and maybe an 8" as well, maybe a third set in the rear for fill.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I just got the new alpine type r componets. Havent hooked them up yet but there 110rms and sexy! I listened to all the componets on a demo wall at a local shop and besides the hertz the type r was the best sounding and $100 cheaper than the hertz. I was told the new type r componets are supposed to be modeled after the older type x componets. Hope this helped you out some.

HAT imagines. /thread

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

I'll have to stop in the shops and see if I can find those alpines, I saw the HATs from orionstang and thought about them but I prefer a 6.5

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I'll have to stop in the shops and see if I can find those alpines, I saw the HATs from orionstang and thought about them but I prefer a 6.5

the imagines are 6.5s though ????

http://hybrid-audio.com/products.htm

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

They come in 6.5s.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert