lol..... i hate how i pull up to my school and im pretty much the only car their thats not a Pontiac, and dont have a small system. I always go cruise, and it seems like everycar that drive by me is the same " Pontiac" and has the same crappy bass! does anyone else have this in their town where everykid their thinks their B.A., because they have the same car and same small setup?... and trust me .. their are alot more grand ams than you think can be possible for one town =P

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

lol..... i hate how i pull up to my school and im pretty much the only car their thats not a Pontiac, and dont have a small system. I always go cruise, and it seems like everycar that drive by me is the same " Pontiac" and has the same crappy bass! does anyone else have this in their town where everykid their thinks their B.A., because they have the same car and same small setup?... and trust me .. their are alot more grand ams than you think can be possible for one town =P

The school I went to had a fairly diverse set of cars, but I went to a fairly small high school. Maybe 30-40 people would actually drive there.

Only two of them had truly loud systems. One had a square body Silverado with a pair of mojo 15s, the other had a never ending rotation of 15s in the trunk of an Eldorado.

The second one is the one that actually got me wanting to do something with my car. lol

I'm going to quit posting before I get everyone on my ass for being a post whore.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

YA!!! i dont git it haha.... how is copying everyone elses stuff make you cooler? i think its cooler to be different... and not have one sony xplode, and one kicker cvr hooked up to a 200 watt amp..... lol thats how evryone is where i live and when i drive by they stop and literaly get out of their car and try to fight,because some of the kids where i live get mad at my system lol, probly cuz i dont have a pontiac =P

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

grand am isnt the car of choice here but everyone bumping some sony explods in a prefab thinking theyre loud.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

grand am isnt the car of choice here but everyone bumping some sony explods in a prefab thinking theyre loud.

same here... x ept its between grand ams and grand prix.... wow what a diffeerence lol... " oh everyone has a grand am, il get a grand prix to be cooler =P" lol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Round here, everyone drives a Z71 with a probox.

FTW.. lol jk .. i have respect for people whobuild their boxes instead of buying them , even though its not bad to buy , but i like people who actualy try, even if they dont do a goodjob, i give them props.. instead of everyone here buying boxes of ebay

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

my senior year in 2007 we had a graduating class of about 1000 kids and only a couple of them had a system. but none of them were any good

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

my senior year in 2007 we had a graduating class of about 1000 kids and only a couple of them had a system. but none of them were any good

i got a class of 72 kids... lol... O_o

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's