Opinions on Samsung Infuse 4G?(GOT THE PHONE TODAY)

11 members have voted

1. 1. Samsung Infuse 4G Or Iphone 4?

• Samsung Infuse 4G
    • Iphone 4

The samsung phone.

Why?

Because if you buy the iphone now , you are gonna want to have the iphone 5 that comes out in the next few months.

The samsung has a great camera(which is a big plus for me), better then iphone 4.

If the infuse 4g=samsung galaxy 2 then i would definitely choose the samsung.

The interface is awesome, and it's very fast.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Go with the Infuse, you won't regret it! Android is an awesome operating system, and it's just so much better than being locked down like the iPhone.

yea im really liking the droids, espically the infuse.

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

^^eww... ugly fingers.... lol .. case/shield is nice looking.. But what if I like the finish of my phone but I want to "protect" it??? invisi-shield the only way to go?

wait, I don't see an option for colours???

Haha thanks.. But you can get clear if you want over the whole phone. The best thing to do is go to a mall kiosk they put it on and have like a machine thing to help and that's how you get carbon fiber if you want it. There should be a kiosk locator on there site.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

if you get an android...you'll love it. very versatile devices. my screen is 4.3" but i'm still jealous of your 4.5" screen lol. plus it's AMOLED, which is super clear. plus i'm pretty sure it has gorilla glass, so it's damn resistant. i'm confident i could drop my phone and break the phone apart itself before i break the glass.

so i played with this phone, and the atrix at the AT&T store

i like the infuse alot better, it really isint that big in your hand

it is so light, and the screen is super clear

touch screen is really responsive and fast forsure, doesnt lag at all.

i did as much as i could on the store model, i dont really know my way around the droid phones, but i will most likely be getting the Infuse 4G

Badass man as long as you like it. I'm just not a fan of light or big phones.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Well personally.. I wouldn't go with the infuse.. its just a huge phone, 1ghz processor and 4g, which doesn't really WOW me. The display is beautiful, it's super thin and light but that back seems like it'd break off so easily after removing it a few times. The iPhone4 is a great phone but with the supposed rumored iPhone4s or iPhone5 around the corner, I think I'd personally wait on the iPhone kick. Now for android on at&t I'd personally run the atrix4g. It's got the dual core 1ghz nvidea tegra processor which is just super lightning fast, along with 1gig ram which is just amazing. Though it's becoming old and there might be a better phone out soon, that phone is stunning to me to this day. Next to the same resolution of the iPhone4, 1080p video, hdmi port, 8mp camera, the first QHD display, and for the novelty.. the fingerprint scanner. Overall that phone is THE MOST SOLID android phone for the at&t network hands down I wouldn't even consider taking anything less than a dual core 4g phone right now. Plus with that dual core processor 1ghz you will see better battery life than with the infuse with it's standard 1ghz single core, less stranious on the battery when you have 2 processors making that speed than just one.

OVERVIEW: Motorola Atrix 4G > Samsung Infuse... iPhone, I'd wait but if you didn't want too the iPhone4 is a solid phone and I've never once heard anyone bitch about an iPhone, many times over android because of A) Battery life and B) force closing of applications ALL THE TIME..

so i got the infuse 4G today guys, im liking it so far. i love the big screen.

the camera is amazing, but its my first droid phone so im a :noob: at it.

any tips for it?

I would suggest buying SlideIT, its kinda like swype with out being gay..

and easytether...

you have to pay for both, but are well worth it if you ever need to tether to a laptop for any reason..

easytether isnt like the regular tethering, it uses your internet connection *coming from verizon, they have a tethering plan as well..

and i have unlimited data and have never been charged for tethering on it.. so its only if you use THEIR program...

PhotoAF, if you want to take full 360 degree pics, its pretty sweet..

update google maps if you havent yet, they update pretty regularly, also, if your 4g service kills batteries...

menu > settings > wireless and network > then you should see something like *mobile network* with a check box next to it, you can turn that off, and still text and make calls.. it kills the internet service on the phone as long as the box isnt checked... ITS A BATT SAVER...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived