August 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Sundown Audio

not to be a downer or nothing or but there is a 2500 watt max and i thought thoes dc's were 2000 watts each

Ohhh I thought it was going off the power u had. Nm then

i dont think so man cuz the sotm for june was like this months also and thats what i thought and i got dq'ed cuz i was over power

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png

I want to say something before this months contest gets to far underway.

I know that people will be nominating and trying to get noticed, but I would like to see one month this year that doesnt have pages and pages of people arguing, belittling and slandering people because of rules and regulations to the SOTM contest! I know everyone on this forum can read and understand basic rules, so do that!! Read the rules of SOTM, read the requirements of this/that months SOTM contest! Let the moderators make the decision to enter nominations based on what they have, based on if they meet requirements, because thats what they are choosen to do in the first place!

Every month I see individuals bitch and moan about this/that, and the other! Stop the garbage, stop the bitching, bickering, and bullshit! Let the mods do their jobs, and if you dont like the decision keep it to yourself!

SOTM is designed for recognition and to display your build, equipment, and skill level! It should stay that way! I see all this hostility and biggotry between people on this forum that should have no place on here. Why do that, why internet bash, why say so-n-so's equipment is stupid, or belittle and degrade someone for having high hopes in making low dollar equipment loud! I have to say it.......... this is an AUDIO FORUM!, keep it that way! Help those people who are "noobs", give them advice, give them ideas, help them see what,it takes to become more advanced!

So......how bout this month, try to keep SOTM civil!!! Keep it about AUDIO!!! Leave the politics and favortism to the assholes in Washington, and pro sports! Lets have a winner that wins because the quality of their build is better than anothers! Lets have a winner, that has class and wants to help others without charging a fee!

The last 2 winners have had amazing builds and great quality build logs, plus being class act individuals! But the nominating and voting threads for both were filled with bitching and complaining, when it had no place! And with Steve (Meade) contemplating ending SOTM because whiny adolesent individuals cant follow rules, really takes away the real reason of SOTM!

So......to end my half page rant! I hope people take this as not pointing fingers, cause I'm not, but as a reality check, that the highschool bitching and complaining needs to stop! Let the installs and build logs speak for themselves!! No need to chime in and try to moderate everything! We have MODS for that!

Sincerely

Mike

"Audio-Concepts"

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I want to say something before this months contest gets to far underway.

I know that people will be nominating and trying to get noticed, but I would like to see one month this year that doesnt have pages and pages of people arguing, belittling and slandering people because of rules and regulations to the SOTM contest! I know everyone on this forum can read and understand basic rules, so do that!! Read the rules of SOTM, read the requirements of this/that months SOTM contest! Let the moderators make the decision to enter nominations based on what they have, based on if they meet requirements, because thats what they are choosen to do in the first place!

Every month I see individuals bitch and moan about this/that, and the other! Stop the garbage, stop the bitching, bickering, and bullshit! Let the mods do their jobs, and if you dont like the decision keep it to yourself!

SOTM is designed for recognition and to display your build, equipment, and skill level! It should stay that way! I see all this hostility and biggotry between people on this forum that should have no place on here. Why do that, why internet bash, why say so-n-so's equipment is stupid, or belittle and degrade someone for having high hopes in making low dollar equipment loud! I have to say it.......... this is an AUDIO FORUM!, keep it that way! Help those people who are "noobs", give them advice, give them ideas, help them see what,it takes to become more advanced!

So......how bout this month, try to keep SOTM civil!!! Keep it about AUDIO!!! Leave the politics and favortism to the assholes in Washington, and pro sports! Lets have a winner that wins because the quality of their build is better than anothers! Lets have a winner, that has class and wants to help others without charging a fee!

The last 2 winners have had amazing builds and great quality build logs, plus being class act individuals! But the nominating and voting threads for both were filled with bitching and complaining, when it had no place! And with Steve (Meade) contemplating ending SOTM because whiny adolesent individuals cant follow rules, really takes away the real reason of SOTM!

So......to end my half page rant! I hope people take this as not pointing fingers, cause I'm not, but as a reality check, that the highschool bitching and complaining needs to stop! Let the installs and build logs speak for themselves!! No need to chime in and try to moderate everything! We have MODS for that!

Sincerely

Mike

"Audio-Concepts"

X2 man i just kindly told him what might happen

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png

Trust me I understand what you did, but let the MODS do their jobs, they may have a lot on their plates with all the threads every day, but they seem to be very fair on catching the "oops" moments!

I just want to see a SOTM, with no bullshit for once!

Lets prove to Steve (Meade) that we can be adults snd have a SOTM go without any hiccups!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Count me in again! :good:

20101009_2076.jpg

Amplifiers:

3x AudioSystem X--ION 280.2 (2 x 280 watt RMS @ 4 Ohm)

1x AudioSystem Radion 90.4 (4 x 90 watt RMS @ 4 Ohm)

(as you can see it hasn't that much power, but it hits 148,8dB at the headrest)

trabiamse2011debunker2.jpg

trabiamse2011debunker.jpg

What are the ICE specifications...

Head Unit: Alpine IVA-511rb

Processor: Alpine PXA-H701

Amplifier Front: Audio SystemRadion 90.4

Amplifier Kick: Audio System X-ion 280.2

Amplifier Sub L: Audio System X-ion 280.2

Amplifier Sub R: Audio System X-ion 280.2

MidRange Speakers: Audio System X-ion 165

KickRange Speakers: Audio System Kickbass: Helon 165

KickRange Speakers: Audio System Kickbass: Helon 165

Tweeters: Audio System X-ion

SubWoofer Left: Audio System X-ion 15 plus

SubWoofer Right: Audio System X-ion 15 plus

Wiring Audison Connection

Batteries: 3x Hawker 105FT (105Ah 3500A)

What has been done to the car technical...

Exterior:

Headlight conversion to VW Golf1 (black-cross)

White markers

Doors (inside and outside) cleaned

Whole car gecleaned (except Trabi logo)

Lowering front -18cm

Lowering rear -20cm

Exhaust Remus

Rims ATS classic's 13" 8j

Tyres 175-13-50 (German style)

Suspension rear 7 degrees extra camber

Interior:

Dashboard custom

Doorpanels Custom

Seats Classics

Floor Custom

Roof Custom

ICE custom

I must be forgotten something, but hey... it seems we did the whole car (except the engine)!

I have to mention i am most pride to the fact we build this car with just 3 persons in my garagebox in less then 3 months

20101009_2077.jpg

20101009_2078.jpg

20101009_2079.jpg

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

Archived