Don't let this bill get passed!

[/size]

Fuck you PIG.

Now, thats not very nice...

I will bitch if I want to, its called freedom of speech, if you dont like it, move to another country..

So I say how I feel, and you get all defensive and talk shit? I don't get it...i'm not shittin on anybody, just sayin how I feel about it. And the whole "quit your bitchin" wasn't directed towards anyone, just a common phrase I say.

mivtCK.png

Okay, you people can be so paranoid. Why worry about this stuff if you're not a criminal. There is something you need to understand. Its not like there is gonna be someone constantly invading your privacy, and watching every site you go to, and everything you say or do online. It is simply an automated log that internet providers will have to keep on tab for a set amount of time listing the activities that you do. No different than an "in depth" phone bill that most americans recieve from there cell providers. If you are involved in criminal activities, and they need to see where you went or what you said online for purposes of gaining evidence, then its not like they could make a phone call and just get the info. They would still have to follow legal recourse, and get a subpeona from a judge. So, quit your bitchin.

you give the government one step theyll take 10 keep that in mind

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Okay, you people can be so paranoid. Why worry about this stuff if you're not a criminal. There is something you need to understand. Its not like there is gonna be someone constantly invading your privacy, and watching every site you go to, and everything you say or do online. It is simply an automated log that internet providers will have to keep on tab for a set amount of time listing the activities that you do. No different than an "in depth" phone bill that most americans recieve from there cell providers. If you are involved in criminal activities, and they need to see where you went or what you said online for purposes of gaining evidence, then its not like they could make a phone call and just get the info. They would still have to follow legal recourse, and get a subpeona from a judge. So, quit your bitchin.

Fuck you PIG.

I will bitch if I want to, its called freedom of speech, if you dont like it, move to another country..

doesnt matter if im a criminal or not, its an invasion of privacy.

x2

Its the fact that the government tries to oversee everything we do. Big Brother is watching us all o.O

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

I look on it this way because its stuff like this that ends up pissing me off. For instance, you say that this is an invasion of privacy, and it shouldn't be done...although for 99% of us on here, it will never directly effect us. But then, god forbid, and internet predator were to stalk the child of someone who is against this bill, and seriously hurt, physically or mentally, that individuals child. And it seems that the key piece of evidence ends up being the one they can't get, b/c a bill like this was not passed.

TRUST ME...I am not saying, "Oh, this is a good idea, and it should be done". IMO, I think its a horrible idea. But I don't think its worth getting all riled up about because it is highly unlikely that anything we do will change the mind of the government. So why even start the argument?

mivtCK.png

:popcorn:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

if you know about the internet at all you would know they have ways of catching said stalker already, havent you watched Dateline NBC - To Catch A Predator With Chris Hansen ??

believe me they can catch em other ways without invading our privacy.

your a cop you should have a good idea of this already

my problem with the government is that in their eyes everything i do is wrong. end of story.. like using an emulator to play a rare game. and i dont want them logging me doing that

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

you give the government one step theyll take 10 keep that in mind

Oh, I know this. But I work for the government. And most people don't realize that the actions taken are in order to get one up on the criminals...not the common american. I mean, think about it. WTF does big brother need from me, you, or anyone else on here. What would the government profit from watching our every move?

mivtCK.png

if you know about the internet at all you would know they have ways of catching said stalker already, havent you watched Dateline NBC - To Catch A Predator With Chris Hansen ??

believe me they can catch em other ways without invading our privacy.

your a cop you should have a good idea of this already

I do know this...there are many ways to catch them. But the government will do anything to make it easier on themselves...and this will make the job considerably easier.

mivtCK.png

Archived