(Updated 06/30/12) Envoy 4th order DEMOLITION!!!!!!!

Love the install, i wish mine looked as good and got as loud as yours does but all in time.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Love the install, i wish mine looked as good and got as loud as yours does but all in time.

Thanks man!! yours is looking good and looks like it gets loud!!! :drinks:

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

If only it truly did. Mine isnt half as good looking as yours. I have the wires all over where they connect to my 5k and go to the batteries. I need to get buss bars made for them sometime next year and i need to get back on the termlab to see if my score improved a little with the amp swap. I also have some other cool things i want to try with tl like park and pound and stuff like that for a good laugh. Honestly though 146.6db was louder than hell but now im used to it so it isnt really anything insane. ill admit i went almost a year without beats in my truck and when i got the smd in there i was not able to handle the bass anymore than halfway up on the remote knob, now i can let it rip at full tilt and not phase me at all. The nice thing about my system is that it shakes my seat so damn bad that it makes my legs and back go numb so i love sitting in my truck after a long day because it makes all the pain go away. lmfao!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Dig that port! Still not sure about that carpet, but wtf does it matter what I think anyways right? ;) Looks great man. :drinks:

If only it truly did. Mine isnt half as good looking as yours. I have the wires all over where they connect to my 5k and go to the batteries. I need to get buss bars made for them sometime next year...

Just go to a site like Cut2sizemetals and order enough bar (say 1x.5 if alum or 1x.250 if copper) to go from post to post on the batts, drill holes for 1/4 bolts, get stainless bolts, washers, and nuts, and you're good. Screw all the fancy milled bus bars man, bars work just as well and IMO look cooler anyways ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I intended to do something like that because I soldered all the wires terminals on and I'm not cutting the rings off for a bus bar.

Dig that port! Still not sure about that carpet, but wtf does it matter what I think anyways right? ;) Looks great man. :drinks:

Thanks! Yeah I rushed into it a bit and don't know about it either but I'm happy it is done. I thought about covering it with something else. But I don't know what.

If only it truly did. Mine isnt half as good looking as yours. I have the wires all over where they connect to my 5k and go to the batteries. I need to get buss bars made for them sometime next year...

Just go to a site like Cut2sizemetals and order enough bar (say 1x.5 if alum or 1x.250 if copper) to go from post to post on the batts, drill holes for 1/4 bolts, get stainless bolts, washers, and nuts, and you're good. Screw all the fancy milled bus bars man, bars work just as well and IMO look cooler anyways ;)

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Archived