BTL?

Bonacci55

Nick can vouch for everything I am about to say.

I was one of the first ones to get the first gen btl ( not the first but one of the first) and i have been running them since 05 when Scott sent them to my door. I have NEVER had any issues with the subs at all and i have had as much as 2 orion 2500ds per sub at one time. I have clipped the shit out of them and burned a hole into the top spider but that was my own fault. I have since done the following

1) ran a 2500d to the sub with the amp dropping into the 7-8's on voltage for about 2 hours and subs didnt smoke or break

2) ran the piss out of them on a saz 3500d and no smoke and they didnt break ( i did have some tinsel slap but i figured out what that issue was

3) thrown 2 2500ds on a single sub and no issue ( although it did get a little warm)

I have put these subs through hell since 05 and they are still going strong.

:ninja:

btw, chewie, linkster and big pimpin can vouch for me running the subs off 7-8 volts with no issue, i was still able to pull off a 45 on music with that bad voltage

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Nick can vouch for everything I am about to say.

I was one of the first ones to get the first gen btl ( not the first but one of the first) and i have been running them since 05 when Scott sent them to my door. I have NEVER had any issues with the subs at all and i have had as much as 2 orion 2500ds per sub at one time. I have clipped the shit out of them and burned a hole into the top spider but that was my own fault. I have since done the following

1) ran a 2500d to the sub with the amp dropping into the 7-8's on voltage for about 2 hours and subs didnt smoke or break

2) ran the piss out of them on a saz 3500d and no smoke and they didnt break ( i did have some tinsel slap but i figured out what that issue was

3) thrown 2 2500ds on a single sub and no issue ( although it did get a little warm)

I have put these subs through hell since 05 and they are still going strong.

:ninja:

btw, chewie, linkster and big pimpin can vouch for me running the subs off 7-8 volts with no issue, i was still able to pull off a 45 on music with that bad voltage

Thats alot of abuse!!!

Side track - where are you from in MI Sensai? I am from the Southwest, (Not detroit)

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i clicked......i saw hofer get bant.....i came..... true story. david if we ever meet i owe you a case

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i clicked......i saw hofer get bant.....i came..... true story. david if we ever meet i owe you a case

so thats how ppl have that 'say no to korey_hofer' sig. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Life is good! (I started the say no to korey hoffer sig) :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

BTL= bacon tomato and lettuce

But the sandwich is called a "BLT"

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'll throw in on that case with you! One less jackass on here...

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived