Second Skin Audio

15" small sealed enclosure sub

the old kicker solobarics s15d rec. 1.5 sealed

i have one for sale :peepwall: 120 plus shipping

Thanks for the reply, but reason i am looking for a 15 to work in such a small sealed box, is i am thinking about doing 8 15s in the extended cab of a dakota again!!

why not just do 4 in a ported box? it would be alot cheaper and louder if done right

i thought the exact same thing when i read that. less of a wow factor but way more wow factor once they hear it

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

the old kicker solobarics s15d rec. 1.5 sealed

i have one for sale :peepwall: 120 plus shipping

Thanks for the reply, but reason i am looking for a 15 to work in such a small sealed box, is i am thinking about doing 8 15s in the extended cab of a dakota again!!

Oh shit, DO EET!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

why not just do 4 in a ported box? it would be alot cheaper and louder if done right

I absolutely loved the way the 8 15s sounded before and such a wow factor to have 8 in such a small space!! And i dont believe yet that it would be any louder for the same price and wattage. The ones i had before, when the amps were tuned in, hit a 159.8 outlaw on a AC meter on only 2200 watts. Anyone else hit that loud with only 2200 watts?

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

^^^that score doesn't mean anything since there's no way to know how the mic was set up. There's a sensitivity knob that can be adjusted on the fly and change the real score +-10db, I believe. I can say for sure there's no way you would do that on a TL with just 2200 watts...low 150's is more like it.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

i have seen sealed systems do quite well just remember to order the high QTS and put them in a common enclosure it will seem like more to the speakers. I bet 8 15 inch ssd,s in a dakota will be crazy but the ssd really comes to life @ 1000rms so u would really need 7000+

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

^^^that score doesn't mean anything since there's no way to know how the mic was set up. There's a sensitivity knob that can be adjusted on the fly and change the real score +-10db, I believe. I can say for sure there's no way you would do that on a TL with just 2200 watts...low 150's is more like it.

This was an official usaci outlaw score back in 2000 during a comp. so no one was adjusting the meter up. And the mic was in passenger side floorboard. Was just saying how well i did with sealed system. Had Va state record and the only time i got beat in my wattage class with this setup was in Tenn. Now i got beat by van with 4 ported 12's, but he had prolly 3x the wattage i had!!

MY BUILD LOG

haha I love it how everyone says, "not to thread jack, but" and then they go ahead and thread jack :)

Just think its always funny.

I'm sure i prolly could get louder with 4 ported if i do it right and amplify the crap out of em. I just really liked the sealed wall i had, and i still have the box already to do it again!!

MY BUILD LOG

4 15's for more sound and spl... 8 for the wow factor. And by wow I mean someone with actual car audio experience wonderin "wow this doesnt get any louder?" seriously...

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |