Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know this is a Kicker thread, but I must post these up to show the younger guys How Pioneer used to make good subs..And IMO these were the best..You guys remember these???

Posted Image

My brother still has these in his Honda Accord..I still haven't heard any subs that sound as clear as these do.

P.S. I will try and dig up some old Kicker sub pics.

Edited by zaxfire69
Posted (edited)

ugh lol we had a guy come in to are shop with them subs the surroundings were gettin very soft and the suspension on the sub was just gone lol ........ put it would say better then some of there subs too day that for sure

EDIT ; thats the one !!!!

Edited by kickerassman
Posted

damn, thats pricey....

XS50, XS100's were in old school day, late 80's early 90's...matter of fact, i still have a DX700 and ZR360... :)]

Yes, the oder boxes back in the day had a 2x6 horn, some had a 2x5 and some 3.75". IMHO, the best SQ box back in the day was the TLM-10

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Posted

that was the original, here was the original SS12... :)

Posted Image

im not old but i had this exact box as a hand me down from my father. lol nice to know others ddi too.
Posted

im not old but i had this exact box as a hand me down from my father. lol nice to know others ddi too.

we even made on bigger than that later, called the SS15 with dual Kicker 15's in it...

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Posted

I know this is a Kicker thread, but I must post these up to show the younger guys How Pioneer used to make good subs..And IMO these were the best..You guys remember these???

Posted Image

My brother still has these in his Honda Accord..I still haven't heard any subs that sound as clear as these do.

P.S. I will try and dig up some old Kicker sub pics.

Those are the old free air subs right? I talked to a guy from canada who has those 2 12's on a alpine amp, quite nice

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1938 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...