@chris: O that ain't a problem at all. When I get a pay check in this week I'm considering getting one of those shipped right to me. Looks like the adapter has a good design and looks quality though.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

just give sonic electronixs a call. and im sure they would be able to tell you for sure if it will work or not.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I think Chris said it perfectly.

I'm starting to think i should spend more time having sex and less time surfing the web for car audio knowledge. <_<

if I knew how, I would put this in my sig <_< haha

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I sure will have to give them a call. I think Chris is right but hey why not before droppin cash right?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I think Chris said it perfectly.

I'm starting to think i should spend more time having sex and less time surfing the web for car audio knowledge. <_<

if I knew how, I would put this in my sig <_< haha

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

double post fail, my bad :peepwall:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Ijust went out and listened to the system with the ipod and aux cable and with the ipod wide open I could hear a liitle distortion so I did the "one click" with the ipod vol control and the distortion seemed to fade in the subs so I cut the sub lvl and bass lvl back so I could hear mainly mids/highs and a little distortion came when the ipod was one click back so looks like 2 clicks back solves a little distortion problem. If the pay check is good and I get the ipod adpater for my HU ill def say how it is. My HU vol never went above 20 out of 50. Its good to have a small project to learn about and to take up a small bit of my free time haha

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I heard from someone I think it was jack, that Ipods clip all the way up but if you ease off just a bit, it doesn't clip. I never tested it but I always kept it down a little never had issues or a blown woofer

Edit: Droid Smh

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.