Great songs for a box tuned to ~32 hrz?

i had 2 twelves in an audi a4 tuned to 32-33 Hz and it was definitely the most violent around 42 Hz but idk what the peak was. your camry would probably be close to the same since its a similar-ish body

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

subwoofer vibrations - bigpimpin91

33hz constant

here is an example

my video btw :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

33hz constant

here is an example

I bet the subwoofer wasn't the only thing vibrating :peepwall:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Find out what your peak is then go from there, I was tuned at 28 hz but peaked at 32......

As far as songs go,

Jeezy

E-40

Gorilla Zoe

Any of the above have alot of songs with good bass in them, also try bigpimpin, decaf, myself or a couple of the other guys on here for slowed/boosted/chopped and screwed music :D

How do i figure out what my car peeks at?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

:lol:

A lot of songs.

this guy.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

33hz constant

here is an example

Thats just Insane... :good:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Find out what your peak is then go from there, I was tuned at 28 hz but peaked at 32......

As far as songs go,

Jeezy

E-40

Gorilla Zoe

Any of the above have alot of songs with good bass in them, also try bigpimpin, decaf, myself or a couple of the other guys on here for slowed/boosted/chopped and screwed music :D

Either listen to a variety of songs that you know what frequency the bass is and see which ones hit harder....or meter on a termlab if you have the access to one, play a sweep tone from say 30 - 50 hz and it will show a peak where you're loudest :good:

As far as songs go,

Jeezy

E-40

Gorilla Zoe

Either listen to a variety of songs that you know what frequency the bass is and see which ones hit harder....or meter on a termlab if you have the access to one, play a sweep tone from say 30 - 50 hz and it will show a peak where you're loudest :good:

Or use these test tones:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/96978-tuning-tutorial-and-downloadable-tones-new-tone-sweeps-up/

Play each one and see which sounds the loudest. This won't be the most accurate way to do it, but it gives you a good idea.

I download the 20-29Hz, 30-39Hz, and 40-49Hz packs under "Individual Tones" and played through each tone, one at a time.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

try basstronics stuff and also bassmekanik stuff and then gucci maine and jezzy etc are all good too moponbreaker by bassmekanik is awsum subsonic by dj billy e is farkin awsum

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

or anything by thunderdome if you like techno and dubstep has sum hellish basline drops in it

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Archived