The Difference..

NDMstang65

Love the pics, can I haz a job? I sweep floors very very good...love me some Fi

you get 1 bowl of rice a day!

:werd_msword:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Damn not Chinese made, and ya still run it like a Chinese sweatshop. Me likey

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

awesome thread man! Its nice to see fully built and assembled products in the USA, there is alot of companies claiming to have "American made products" but like stated in the first post, they're assembled here not fully built, kind of like some of the toyota tundras on the roads :) the motors are fully built in japan then shipped here where they assemble the truck

The pictures are some man. Its cool seeing the process being done, really makes me consider some Q series, if I had the money. The prices on th BTLs are very fair considered the amount of neo used. Keep up the good work! and moar pics!

Damn not Chinese made, and ya still run it like a Chinese sweatshop. Me likey

Sweat shop doesn't even begin to describe it lol.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

awesome thread man! Its nice to see fully built and assembled products in the USA, there is alot of companies claiming to have "American made products" but like stated in the first post, they're assembled here not fully built, kind of like some of the toyota tundras on the roads :) the motors are fully built in japan then shipped here where they assemble the truck

The pictures are some man. Its cool seeing the process being done, really makes me consider some Q series, if I had the money. The prices on th BTLs are very fair considered the amount of neo used. Keep up the good work! and moar pics!

Thanks!

Just sucks that neo pricing keeps going up :(

Thanks!

Just sucks that neo pricing keeps going up :(

you're welcome man! deff would buy Fi i could afford to lol

Little off topic nick.. Will there "maybe" be a black "Fiday" this November? :peepwall:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived