Okay, seriously, what the f***.

Dont feel special your just one on my list of cancer on this site. Wtf did you ever do, well for starters half the time when i see you post its stupid shit that makes me want to punch a baby, your like korey hoffers little brother. Also i could be wrong but i do believe you and bangin on a budget are one in the same and that by its self is a bannable offense. Or we can put it simply as i find you to be an annoying ignorant little piss ant that rubs me the wrong way.

I don't think I have enough sig space.... But I use the " ignore" feature lol.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Dont feel special your just one on my list of cancer on this site. Wtf did you ever do, well for starters half the time when i see you post its stupid shit that makes me want to punch a baby, your like korey hoffers little brother. Also i could be wrong but i do believe you and bangin on a budget are one in the same and that by its self is a bannable offense. Or we can put it simply as i find you to be an annoying ignorant little piss ant that rubs me the wrong way.

:peepwall: Like you never piss anyone off grim.

Not here to argue, but I think we all Piss someone off at a time or another.

mivtCK.png

He also has BanginOnABudget listed on his sig.

No idea.

Banginonabudget is Skylar's other SN...

You know, there are some SN's that I see on the post threads, and I think, "WTF does this douchebag have to say now" but I believe this whole "Ban XXXX" in the sig is a bit immature.

That's why I mentioned the ignore feature.

Could be korey, only the mods would know.. Unless he is using a proxy

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i'm with you grim

this same idiot skylar tryed to say i was giving miss informataion and was so wrong it was not even funny

as seen here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/116869-what-am-i-doing-wrong/page__p__1641212__fromsearch__1#entry1641212

you hate it when people give wrong info i hate it when people like you talk out yo asssssss

:ban2:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

He also has BanginOnABudget listed on his sig.

No idea.

Banginonabudget is Skylar's other SN...

You know, there are some SN's that I see on the post threads, and I think, "WTF does this douchebag have to say now" but I believe this whole "Ban XXXX" in the sig is a bit immature.

That's why I mentioned the ignore feature.

Could be korey, only the mods would know.. Unless he is using a proxy

Nah I meant I though I saw it say Ban Korey...never noticed it changed lol. But the Korey one was numerous people lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

haha this thread is cute...also whats the deal w korey? what did he do...im still trying to find out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

He was talking about Fis tinsel lease problems on th first gen BTL ^^

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC