Sonic Electronix

On this forum the smd subs are like king of subs, but I've never seen a competitor run them? Hmm makes me wonder..

no ones ever said its the king of subs. there is no such thing. arnet you the same guy who started like ten vs posts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Actually I only made 1 versus post. The other was by no means a vs post. Also I didn't think asking which sub would be better for my application was a versus post..yeah call me a troll it's cool I just ask a simple question that no one can answer apparently...

^^^ :+1: (@cleansierra)

Been on many forums and seen many online communities inside and outside the audio world. Not only is this a great community but even though there is no "king" of subwoofers I would say the SMD series AA sub is freakin nice. I wish there were some on the east coast. The SMD sub does have like 4" xmax in both deirections though... Any way not trying to argue but I dont think he means too much harm even though I'm kinda new to the SMD community

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Sometimes it is better to keep you posts unlisted and let people think you are an idiot than to post and remove all doubt.

Seriously though, if you can't figure this out on your own then you have removed all doubt!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69