DC Sound Lab

So what does it take to be one of the choosen few? I got a pretty good front stage and I'm loud for my area and cone area, should be a bit louder after my order gets here this weekend and the 2nd trunk battery goes in. 2 12s is the most I can fit and keep it non-walled below the window line. Got 2800 rms now should be going to 4500 soon as I can find a place to put more batteries.

So what are the steps. I know I need to email Rusty and get a app but Im going to wait till things slow down for those guys. What does he look for?

There is a difference in being on team dc and being a sponsored member. Best bet is to wait until this slow down a bit and call and talk to rusty. That is the best part about dc, how many companies can you call and talk to

The owner of the company.

basically anyone who goes out and promotes the product, i dont compete but im on team dc...

but when i go to shows, i give one hell of a demo day...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I would suggest putting a list of your accomplishments together. Just saying that your putting together a big system and wanting to be on a team to get a discount or free gear just not gonna happen. It takes years for stuff like that. But if you run DC and you wanna rep DC with a TEAM DC sticker thats a different story

Edited by corona_jeff

Thats what Im going to do CJ. Not looking for any help just happy to support the CS I have had over this hard time. And Im also so tired of all the Kicker, JL, RF hype in this area of the world. Ive only met one person with something different and it was DD. Oh and I got a friend with 4 Alphasonik Mayhams on their last leg. So he might be looking for a DC XL upgrade in the near future.

There is a difference in being on team dc and being a sponsored member. Best bet is to wait until this slow down a bit and call and talk to rusty. That is the best part about dc, how many companies can you call and talk to

The owner of the company.

This! I got a chance to talk with him yesterday, he seems so chill, very friendly and easy to talk with. Not something I would expect of a company owner.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.