No matter what there will always be people thats gonna hate you. Same people that waste just as much on there hobby.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Oh my, the comments were wayyy worse than what was actually said. Especially the whole "people with thumpy systems like this should be killed" Seriously?! Thats crazy!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

The comments on that almost make me Want to not do car audio anymore because of how fucking ignorant almost everybody is towards it..

And then on the other hand I almost want to be an asshole and get a group of people to park outside their houses to shake some shit up.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Damn i didnt even read the comments, i will take a quick peek

"There should be a death penalty for idiots who have these types of systems" That got the blood boiling

okay i had to close it.. I was about to punch a baby... The way they use peak.. Uh thats 40,000 watts so the peak has to be 100,000.. :orly3:

"say it with me now, "photoshop"..."

"these car stereo people are dull and ignorant of anyone elses feelings and moods, and health, their abusive sounds are as dangerous as or more so than second hand smoke, this car stereo culture really sucks, like smearing excretions on the wall. hmmmph rebellious, it sucks to be around them, perhaps it sucks to be car stereo people,"

"what mean and inconsiderate people these car stereo people are, what mean and inconsiderate abuse, they should lose the road, fine them financially out of their socks, they should be tried for war crimes and war crimminals"

hmm they must be poppin Hofers

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

that article has a bunch of LOLZ!

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Welcome to the internet, and it doesn't matter what you post on a multi-topic site such as yahoo. You could post a video eating a taco bell burrito and still get all the same comments. Such as, "people who eat taco bell are glutinous pigs who hate starving people in cambodia and should rot and die for eating such food..." blah blah blah, hater central. As for the video itself, car fails on the lows big time and what a poor write up. :nea:

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!