Look at the comments. Fucking idiots lol! Apparently we shouldn't be spending our money on audio equipment when children are starving cause someone stole their food and sold it on the black market :P

i actually laughed out loud (audibly) when i read that person's crazy ass comment. black market food theft? lol!

I can't believe I found a comment section 10x dumber than youtube and worldstar combined... How can people spending the money they owned on a hobby be worth calling them names and saying they should be killed? I understand loud stereos can be annoying to some people but personally I don't care. My neighboors have a decent system and play frequently at anytime of the day or night and I for one don't care at all, I even listen and try to find out what song it is by the bass LOL. (not pointing fingers here or anything) But why do car audio hobbyist receive so much abuse when people purposely make their mufflers loud and rev their engines or gear low so that they are always loud, that is worse than bass in my opinion. Everyone has their idea of what's right/wrong and annoying/acceptable, but saying someone's hobby should get them killed or why do that when kids are starving is fucking ridiculous. This world is a big pile of shit about to hit the fan and I'm just happy the 2nd amendment is highly celebrated where I'm from.

i like how they worded the article as if this was some undiscovered, top secret, alien technology.

"..the amped-up car stereo seems to be so powerful, it creates some kind of a wind tunnel inside the car, causing a woman's long blond hair to blow upward.."

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

These f$;!:n muppets... I saw all those comments and saw red. I'm not sure what's worse. The morons giving their ignorant opinions or the

”journalist” and his poorly researched article. Aaaaaahhhhhhrrrgggh. I'm tired of us being treated like social pariah's.

End rant/

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

those comments need to go in the what pisses me off about car audio thread

^^^ :+1:

Comments like that are damn stupid. I can't even believe some of them.

"People should have death penalties"

And on page 3 by some guy named David F:

"People that have stereo systems like this should be shot"

Also no research was done at all when yahoo said a normal car stereo would stand 10k watts peak lol.

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

those comments need to go in the what pisses me off about car audio thread

^^^ :+1:

Comments like that are damn stupid. I can't even believe some of them.

"People should have death penalties"

And on page 3 by some guy named David F:

"People that have stereo systems like this should be shot"

Also no research was done at all when yahoo said a normal car stereo would stand 10k watts peak lol.

like i said. comments like those are the thoughts of terrorists

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Exactly what I'm sayin bro. All of us audio people and bassheads get so much hate and abuse. All I can say I totally agree with KeepItLow91. I quoted his post below. Very well said

I can't believe I found a comment section 10x dumber than youtube and worldstar combined... How can people spending the money they owned on a hobby be worth calling them names and saying they should be killed? I understand loud stereos can be annoying to some people but personally I don't care. My neighboors have a decent system and play frequently at anytime of the day or night and I for one don't care at all, I even listen and try to find out what song it is by the bass LOL. (not pointing fingers here or anything) But why do car audio hobbyist receive so much abuse when people purposely make their mufflers loud and rev their engines or gear low so that they are always loud, that is worse than bass in my opinion. Everyone has their idea of what's right/wrong and annoying/acceptable, but saying someone's hobby should get them killed or why do that when kids are starving is fucking ridiculous. This world is a big pile of shit about to hit the fan and I'm just happy the 2nd amendment is highly celebrated where I'm from.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Team Dc Derrick likes robbing people peepwall.gif

just throwing it out there, if you dont like my decent hobby, it could be tons worse, also told tons of people that i could get guns and go around killing people and be a serial killer, would they like that better?

if they are going to be fucking stupid, i will too, and ill win, because ill go beyond their level of comprehension and smack the shit out of them with experience

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Likin the style there Derrick. Atleast your being honest. Some people just live off drama and hatin I believe

Edited by 252chevyboyz

My Selling Feedback

Build Log