Rainman215 Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 Around Dover on 13 My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
siccostyle Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 WTF- is that a joke? Dude canafford a Lambo, and puts POWERBASS in it? ROFLMFAO That comment shows how much you know or don't know. Op nice build. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
knowledge Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 great build man but am i looking at it wrong or is the amp just thrown there, none the less ill be scared to touch a car of that caliber. the wheels on the yellow one looks very nice. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Defiant_Audio Posted August 22, 2011 Author Report Posted August 22, 2011 great build man but am i looking at it wrong or is the amp just thrown there, none the less ill be scared to touch a car of that caliber. the wheels on the yellow one looks very nice. Thanks man Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
deepsilencer Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 i honestly enjoyed dan's pimp ride more, any videos of that mayhem in action??? TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
kirill007 Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Walled lambo is nice. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Defiant_Audio Posted August 24, 2011 Author Report Posted August 24, 2011 i honestly enjoyed dan's pimp ride more, any videos of that mayhem in action??? Yeah, I have a video of dans car in action. I gotta find it though. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Defiant_Audio Posted August 24, 2011 Author Report Posted August 24, 2011 i honestly enjoyed dan's pimp ride more, any videos of that mayhem in action??? Yeah, I have a video of dans car in action. I gotta find it though. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
rubbernutz1 Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 gotta say thats the 1st time i ever seen a lambo flex from a sub b4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.