Yea, I wasn't sure on it either considering your status stuff. Dang, that is fucked up for anyone to go through, regardless of your status or personal life.

Get better and find those fuckers. Think they may have done this because of your personal situation?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

my status and whatnot are because some homophobic mod changed it, it really doesnt bother me, so im not making a fuss about it

I think that's something that should be brought to Mr. Meade's attention.

But i hope everything get's straightened out and you get better. And it's good that club owner stepped up to the plate and took responsibility for something that her employees are paid to prevent.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

im with berto on that one or nick's attention bc that shit is not right

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

my status and whatnot are because some homophobic mod changed it, it really doesnt bother me, so im not making a fuss about it

I think that's something that should be brought to Mr. Meade's attention.

But i hope everything get's straightened out and you get better. And it's good that club owner stepped up to the plate and took responsibility for something that her employees are paid to prevent.

Truth man I thought it was a joke for a sec but seems it isnt, I doubt that shit would be let happen tbh...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Damn that's some fucked up shit. Hope all is better for you in the future though.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ive fixed your title and info. I don't know who changed it but if it happens again ill look into it. I can't say I agree with what you are doing but its not my decision. as long as you are happy then so be it. you won't be bullied here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

have you been able to see a psychiatrist to help you deal with your gender disorder people with your condition sometimes try to commit suicide and face isolation and loneliness hopefully you get better from this and come to terms with your gender disorder

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I think this should have been brought up a long time ago because we most members and my self have given you shit the whole time you been here, now I'm just gulty I owe you a big apology not just me but, I can only speak for my self. I hope it gets better for u soon. Good luck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived