wow that is just so horrible. nobody should have to go through that.. i hope you get better soon. and by making this post, i hope it helps you feel some what relifed. i :clapping::clapping: you and your courage!!

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

thanks everyone for your well wishes, and ive already got in touch with the ACLU about my employment in target, and they are looking into the companys legal policy about the drug testing, but basically what is understood so far is that the policy states if i test positive for illegal drugs, unless administered by a registered medical doctor, or explecitly perscribed its a violation of company policy, but they are looking into that for me

i hope the best for you bro..if anyone gives you shit lemme know and ill take care of it. like Nate said i may not agree w it 100% but im not gonna let people fuck w you

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Damn. When is this surgery scheduled???

Hope it all goes well

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

in all honesty i think your an attention whore, after all the mouth running youve done i feel you diserve all the shit people give you. I'm still waiting to this day for you to come call me the bitch to my face like you did in chat, because if you did it wouldnt be as easy as you calling the first rent a mod and telling them im picking on you.

I dont wish any ill will on you health wise but i hate your fucking guts.

in all honesty i think your an attention whore, after all the mouth running youve done i feel you diserve all the shit people give you. I'm still waiting to this day for you to come call me the bitch to my face like you did in chat, because if you did it wouldnt be as easy as you calling the first rent a mod and telling them im picking on you.

...........Damn......

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

After meeting Andrew last weekend at the Ventura show, I have to agree with Asshole. It wouldn't surprise me if your stupid ass did the drugs, but took too much.

Mods, this has nothing to do with his "gender choices", this guy is a fucking idiot.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived