in all honesty i think your an attention whore, after all the mouth running youve done i feel you diserve all the shit people give you. I'm still waiting to this day for you to come call me the bitch to my face like you did in chat, because if you did it wouldnt be as easy as you calling the first rent a mod and telling them im picking on you.

I dont wish any ill will on you health wise but i hate your fucking guts.

Wow. I know you're "Forum Asshole" and you're not me and my teams biggest fan so we hear some bad mouthing coming from your end sometimes but damn I didn't even expect this from you man. That post was just taking it to another level.

You said he deserves all the shit people give him (attempted murder in this case), and I personally feel like that's real low. That's little "I don't wish any I'll will on you health wise" might as well not even have been posted because that's pretty much what the rest of your post was doing.

I've never really seen any of Andrews post so I don't know of he's a positive person or if he really is just a shit talker (some peoples post have it leaning towards shit talker) so I can't judge him on that. But I feel like that was a bad post especially when a person went through a life or death situation.

Anybody that has met this guy personally (I have, unfortunately) would probably question whether or not he was drugged. I think he took too much, and like James said, is now just looking for attention.

Like I said, I haven't really even seen any of Andew's post, much less met the guy so BUT I just saw that as a cold blooded post. Especially this close to that happening.

There are some well respected competitors on this forum and like I said in my las post, some tension grew between James and my team, but James is one of those competitors that I personally respect because of what he has done and I just don't think that was something that should have been said by someone like that.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

in all honesty i think your an attention whore, after all the mouth running youve done i feel you diserve all the shit people give you. I'm still waiting to this day for you to come call me the bitch to my face like you did in chat, because if you did it wouldnt be as easy as you calling the first rent a mod and telling them im picking on you.

Wow. I know you're "Forum Asshole" and you're not me and my teams biggest fan so we hear some bad mouthing coming from your end sometimes but damn I didn't even expect this from you man. That post was just taking it to another level.

You said he deserves all the shit people give him (attempted murder in this case), and I personally feel like that's real low. That's little "I don't wish any I'll will on you health wise" might as well not even have been posted because that's pretty much what the rest of your post was doing.

I've never really seen any of Andrews post so I don't know of he's a positive person or if he really is just a shit talker (some peoples post have it leaning towards shit talker) so I can't judge him on that. But I feel like that was a bad post especially when a person went through a life or death situation.

i think he meant shit talking wise, and trying to rough him up, not anything as serious as this, But im not him so i cant say, thats just how i took it

Hope so. Just worded horribly I guess.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

now when i was at the hospital on sunday night, i saw the security camera footage of who dropped me off, it was my "friends" who i went to the club with, they had opened the door of the car, pushed me out, slammed it, honked the horn and drove off, im missing 200 dollars from my purse, my shoes and my hair extensions. some people have told me to file police reports about that, but im just going to let it go, i have no idea who took the money and i dont want to accuse people of something that they didnt do, its not my nature

did i read what i thought i read? am i the only one who caught this? :WTFBubble:

that one came out of NOWHERE haha... :tehe:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i feel the same way!!! this guy is an attention whore and a shit talker i wont wait for him to tell me to fuck off again to my face and what does happen has nothing to do with your gender choices could care less about that i dont feel sorry for you ether poor me i had a week from hell welcome to life shit happends

ps your lucky the ventura show was 2 plus hours from where i was staying in la i was going to go to that show just say hi! to you and ask you about all those fuck off's you told me for telling you the truth about your korean made amps

that is all

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Damn, nothings as simple as it first looks these days :nea:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Wow, my jaw dropped when I read what happened, hope the best for you, get better!!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

all joking aside, you had enough "date rape" type drugs in your system to kill a bear at 10:10 pm, but they cleared you to drive by 3am?

i smell a load of bullshit. :bull:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

now when i was at the hospital on sunday night, i saw the security camera footage of who dropped me off, it was my "friends" who i went to the club with, they had opened the door of the car, pushed me out, slammed it, honked the horn and drove off, im missing 200 dollars from my purse, my shoes and my hair extensions. some people have told me to file police reports about that, but im just going to let it go, i have no idea who took the money and i dont want to accuse people of something that they didnt do, its not my nature

did i read what i thought i read? am i the only one who caught this? :WTFBubble:

I read it. :unsure:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

come in chat more people lol that purse thing wouldnt have surprised you

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I saw that too, but wasn't really sure if it was mis-typed or he really had a purse.

So basically your a guy that dresses and acts like a girl?

And about having a large amount of drugs in your body and driving home after few hours is BS.

Archived