LoudBimmer Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch. I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either. any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too you atleast have protection from the rear?? or do you sleep with one eye open? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 so wait somethin just processed. hes a transgender and noone thats met him knew? or did he just start dressin like that Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
BeatBox Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I remember the avatar, has something to do with "lookin like Steve-o" dont know if the story is true or not but does sound fishy, karma is. bitch but GL with ur health as that is what matters the most
Winn Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 This shit went way down hill... Quickly you need to get the estrogen out of your body.... I dont understand you have a girlfriend... This make you lesbian or straight???? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Winn Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 This shit went way down hill... Quickly you need to get the estrogen out of your body.... I dont understand you have a girlfriend... This make you lesbian or straight???? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
sayhuh? Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch. I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either. any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too you atleast have protection from the rear?? or do you sleep with one eye open? Brown eye open? To the pic...you should stay a dude, cause a girl isn't your cup of tea either...just saying. Blown
OrionStang Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 He wasn't dressed up like that at the last show. Guess its only a nighttime thing. It is kinda recent. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch. I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either. any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too you atleast have protection from the rear?? or do you sleep with one eye open? Brown eye open? To the pic...you should stay a dude, cause a girl isn't your cup of tea either...just saying. its not about what he wants to be, but what he is. his mine was wired that hes a girl, but his body is that of a guy. just sayin Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
sayhuh? Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 This shit went way down hill... Quickly you need to get the estrogen out of your body.... I dont understand you have a girlfriend... This make you lesbian or straight???? I think it is safe to say a confused bi? (yea, think about that for a second lol) Blown
corteznewbie Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 i'm with steve. if he had that much drugs in him how would he be cleared to drive after a few hours. hell when i had my shoulder surgery i was told not to drive for 48 hours Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.