Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i'm with steve. if he had that much drugs in him how would he be cleared to drive after a few hours. hell when i had my shoulder surgery i was told not to drive for 48 hours

maybe he misinterpreted them releasing him as he could drive home, but they never actually said he could. shrug.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch.

I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either.

any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too

you atleast have protection from the rear?? or do you sleep with one eye open?

Brown eye open?

To the pic...you should stay a dude, cause a girl isn't your cup of tea either...just saying. :pardon:

its not about what he wants to be, but what he is. his mine was wired that hes a girl, but his body is that of a guy. just sayin good.gif

And? Has nothing to do with me thinking he will make an ugly girl! Wait...am I judging a guys looks or a girls looks?

Anyway, I'm not saying it's wrong. Just stating there is nothing wrong with being a gay guy and being the female of the relationship..to each their own. Just confusing. Gay guys don't like girls, he is/ was dating a girl, yet, wants to be a girl, so does this mean he will be a lesbian?

Either way.. it's all meh.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch.

I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either.

any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too

you atleast have protection from the rear?? or do you sleep with one eye open?

Brown eye open?

To the pic...you should stay a dude, cause a girl isn't your cup of tea either...just saying. :pardon:

its not about what he wants to be, but what he is. his mine was wired that hes a girl, but his body is that of a guy. just sayin good.gif

And? Has nothing to do with me thinking he will make an ugly girl! Wait...am I judging a guys looks or a girls looks?

Anyway, I'm not saying it's wrong. Just stating there is nothing wrong with being a gay guy and being the female of the relationship..to each their own. Just confusing. Gay guys don't like girls, he is/ was dating a girl, yet, wants to be a girl, so does this mean he will be a lesbian?

Either way.. it's all meh.

if he has the mentality of a woman it would technically make him a lesbian. sexually orientation is more based on the psychological than the physical. at least thats how ive always viewed it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

i'm with steve. if he had that much drugs in him how would he be cleared to drive after a few hours. hell when i had my shoulder surgery i was told not to drive for 48 hours

maybe he misinterpreted them releasing him as he could drive home, but they never actually said he could. shrug.gif

this guy has always lied and begged for attention.. people should stop giving it to him... her... ... it?

Posted

i'm with steve. if he had that much drugs in him how would he be cleared to drive after a few hours. hell when i had my shoulder surgery i was told not to drive for 48 hours

maybe he misinterpreted them releasing him as he could drive home, but they never actually said he could. shrug.gif

Its a BS story. If he almost died from a drug overdose the hospital would not have released him after a couple hours. They would want to keep him over night for observation to make sure he did not die. I have never heard of someone getting pulled over by the cops and beings so messed up that they could not drive so one cop drove them home while the other cop followed. Nope not gonna happen. The only ride they would have given him would have been to the county jail for a DUI.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

i'm with steve. if he had that much drugs in him how would he be cleared to drive after a few hours. hell when i had my shoulder surgery i was told not to drive for 48 hours

maybe he misinterpreted them releasing him as he could drive home, but they never actually said he could. shrug.gif

this guy has always lied and begged for attention.. people should stop giving it to him... her... ... it?

oh trust me ive read his threads lol. but idk maybe there was/ is more to the story if what he posted is true

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

Well if "it" (I say it because i dont know if any surguries have been performed) has a mind of a girl. Then it likes guys. Which would explain the crossdressing.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

hahahah Your so right this thread needs to be locked and buried. hahah

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9328 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...