i have a 5 gallon tank and a viair 450, and i would like to add another viair 450 because i feel that 1 isn't enough to keep up. i would definately buy a 2 pack of viair 480's and a 5 gallon tank, minimum. that will give you 200psi, and enough reserve to play a little.

as for the valve, i'll get you a link to a diagram that shows how to plumb them.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

yep, one valve for fill one for dump, 2 per wheel.

hey if you go thru FBIMINI, tell em SMD/ Steve meade or myself sent you they will hook you up proper.

if you want to run 200psi think about nitrogen, thats what I will be doing when I get back to the jetta.

yes each valve has 2 wires going into it, input(+) and Ground, you wire the valve directly to the switch box.

Cool bro, I have atleast one thing on my list from fbi, so i'll definalty mention SMD :)

I'm not sure about nitrogen, i'd rather stick with straight air till i get a somewhat decent knowledge of this air ride stuff. :)

And i understand how the valves work now between you, and seans links, i think i have this figured out. Now i need some dough, which may be coming through soon. I have a car i am trying to sell, and if it sells, thats my bag money.

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper to buy the whole kit all at one time.

1 VIAIR 380C 8 3/8 VALVES 1 10 SWITCH BOX 1 PRESSURE SWITCH 145/175 1 RELAY 2 DUAL NEEDLE GAUGES 220psi 1 TANK GAUGE 200psi 50' 3/8 DOT LINE & 50' 1/4 DOT LINE 4 3.25"D x 4.75"S Air Cylinders 1 5 GAL AIR TANK 1 250psi SAFETY VALVE Would be around $1,000 from my boy you would have to order fittings extra i think tho.

go 1/2" not 3/8 bro.......and if you want to see valves put together and where to put them in a civic, look up my rebuild thread......

i would do at least a 7gallon tank also. You will be able to easily do nitrogen later i agree with you , learn how to do everything first then you can "tap in" with the "bottle" at a later time.....ill show you how to do it when your ready.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper to buy the whole kit all at one time.

1 VIAIR 380C 8 3/8 VALVES 1 10 SWITCH BOX 1 PRESSURE SWITCH 145/175 1 RELAY 2 DUAL NEEDLE GAUGES 220psi 1 TANK GAUGE 200psi 50' 3/8 DOT LINE & 50' 1/4 DOT LINE 4 3.25"D x 4.75"S Air Cylinders 1 5 GAL AIR TANK 1 250psi SAFETY VALVE Would be around $1,000 from my boy you would have to order fittings extra i think tho.

I am looking at around 800 pluss shipping peicing it out. Some things are coming from ebay, and will have free shipping, so i think i am pricing it smart. I will not rule out a pre made kit once the cash is in my hands, and i get some 100% accurate prices.

This is what i ahve so far...

7gal Air tank...............59.95

Compressor..................150.00

75ft Air Line...............10.99

Cans........................279.80

Front and Rear Brackets.....129.95

3/8 Valves..................119.80

Switchbox...................29.95

784.39 + shipping Most things = Free shipping

go 1/2" not 3/8 bro.......and if you want to see valves put together and where to put them in a civic, look up my rebuild thread......

i would do at least a 7gallon tank also. You will be able to easily do nitrogen later i agree with you , learn how to do everything first then you can "tap in" with the "bottle" at a later time.....ill show you how to do it when your ready.

I am prolly going to do 1/2" b/c even though 3/8" is cheaper, i dont want to be unhappy, and re do it later. I am fixing to hit up the civic thread right now...

As for the tank, i am going with a 7 gallon tank from FBI. They have one for 59.95. I am pretty firm on doing straight air first, then maybe nitrogen later when i get better acclimated to bags. When/if i do decide to run nitrogen, what all does it consist of? Is it like hydrolics, always there, or do i have to go buy nitrogen when i run out, like being on air, and not able to just re-compress it.

BTW guys, i am fixing to make a little deposit in my bag fund. Then next payday, I am getting hella overtime, and some travel pay, with a possible promotion/raise, so i shoudl be on air by new years. Plus my car rides rough as hell right now, i am scraping to get something different under there.

Archived