Just guessing here... (I KNOW NOTHING OF THIS JUST GUESSING!!!)

But.... I guess the input switch wire thingie would go onto the smaller post on the side the battery goes into the solenoid?

Bah......

AGAIN....

DISCLAIMER:

I know nothing of this and am just guessing. If someone who knows what they're doing sees this and says I'm right, I'll be happy. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'm 95% sure on this.

Battery comes into 1 side of the big terminals and out to compressor power wire on the other big terminal.

The pressure switch hot wire goes to one of the small terminals and you ground the other small terminal.

I use relays instead of solinoids.

If I was home, I could supply a drawing. But I am on my mom-in-laws dial up, so your out of luck.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

well not positive sorry BUT if you are close to a autozone/pepbpys/napa autoparts.... run down thier quickly with the solinoid and as them... they are preaty basic solonoids.... i know my old ford used them, as well as my dads golf cart... you dont need to wire up all 4 conections.

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY... the one large terminal is for power INPUT conected to the battery AND YES YES YES USE A FUSE next to the battery! very important just like in a stereo system! no fuse can mean a POP and a HUGE BON FIRE that was your car...

but i believe the further small terminal is the ACTIVATION/ignition wire, and the other lage terminal is for the OUTPUT for power... i dont think you need that one small terminal...

just play with it with a test light... im just going from memory so i could be wrong... which is why id sugest testing it out with a test light....

or maybe its a ground..... the ones ive used where self grounding with thier mounting hardware/bolt...

just REMEMBER YES TO THE INLINE FUSE UPFRONT next to the battery!!!!

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

I talked to my stepdad who explained thed solenoid to me, and it is woring, and pumping.

But now, when i hit switches, nothing happens. I wired up my switchbox using this diagram...

http://www.universalairsuspension.com/_ima...rt/10switch.pdf

but it does nothing. So i thought maybe when i wired the lead from my valves, i got the power in the wrong hole. Nope. Neither hole will the valves engage. I let the compressor run for aout 4minutes, so i know there is some psi in there. I'm lost guys, and it looks like i am going to bed not on air, once again.

what kind of valves did you get? some valves have 2 positives and 1 negative. 1 positive simply is not used. you might want to check and make sure you dont have the negative hooked to one of the positives.

Archived