CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Next upgrade.......Custom install triple alt bracket made for the 4.6 f150. Mine is the 5.4 so this is taking some fabrication.

Before-

9f3ccde6.jpg

Dual and triple side by side-

31472641.jpg

If you look close below the 3rd alt I have to cut the bracket to be able to fit the cap back on the oil filler neck.

3db71be4.jpg

This bracket was not designed for this engine so I am having to try and modify it to work with my engine.

3306724c.jpg

Before mod- notice the bottom left of the bracket. Right now I cannot put the oil cap back on.

5c1e812e.jpg

After mod- bracket now notched.

13a2e511.jpg

dbdadd32.jpg

Waiting on a new 142" belt to install the 3rd alt. If all goes well I should be able to have the belt and test it on Thursday.

407f9b4b.jpg

Do you use the dd-1 if so do you think you should use it again since you upgraded your electrical to see if you can get more out of her? Sick build buy the way. :popcorn::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Do you use the dd-1 if so do you think you should use it again since you upgraded your electrical to see if you can get more out of her? Sick build buy the way. :popcorn::drinks:

Electrical work is not finished and I am pushing my equipment to the max already. You have to remember I am running Level 3s not XLs. I am going to have to send my DD-1 back there is something worng with it. I am getting distortion reading as soon as i touch the gain. I personally prefer my scope for my sub amps after using both.

Electrical work is not finished and I am pushing my equipment to the max already. You have to remember I am running Level 3s not XLs. I am going to have to send my DD-1 back there is something worng with it. I am getting distortion reading as soon as i touch the gain. I personally prefer my scope for my sub amps after using both.

Are you sure the problem is with the DD-1? If your HU has EQ/bass boost/etc. on it could easily be sending out a distorted signal. I ripped my DD-1 CD to my iPod and had the iPod EQ on and I wondered why my DD-1 was reading distortion at very low levels, lol...

Every time I have tuned the HU setting have never changed and always use the DD-1 CD. I always plus in my scope along with the dd1 just to see. When I first got it I would get pretty much the same exact reading on both as far as distortion vs visual clipping. Last time I tuned I got distortion at 40v when it normally gets to about 130v.

Ive got the woodworking down, now its time to start listening to my old man and learn metal working. I am going to try my hand and making my own dual bracket for the 4.6 and 5.4 F150s to see how well it comes out after I get done retro fitting this triple bracket to fit my truck.

I learned how to use the plasma cutter tonight but I am still scared of the grinder. I am going to get one that has the side handle and guard before I try to use one.

This is my dad grinding down a weld off of the triple bracket after I cut part of a brace off to make room for another brace to bolt on.

fc225b1d.jpg

How it sits right now. I drilled a 1/2" hole up towards the top right for a bolt to go through for the back bracket that bolts to the top of the stock alt.

58e0002d.jpg

Back view. The bracket you see there is the one off of my dual bracket. I am going to make a copy of it to fit the mods I have made to the triple bracket.

6b8d3867.jpg

I learned how to use the plasma cutter tonight but I am still scared of the grinder. I am going to get one that has the side handle and guard before I try to use one.

I ground off the end of my middle finger (well into the nail and touched bone) when I was a kid so I don't blame you especially since those hands are your meal ticket :drinks:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I ground off the end of my middle finger (well into the nail and touched bone) when I was a kid so I don't blame you especially since those hands are your meal ticket :drinks:

Me being 17 I stupidly didn't wait for the angle grinder to slow down before moving the guard around and I slipped sliced my index finger clean open on the under side. I thought it was good though cause it didn't bleed. Boss didn't think it was very good. Opps!

I do! I do!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived