CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Nice work bench bet it get pretty loud, what type of speakers are they? And are they x9s or 5x7s? Hard to tell from the video...and are they all ran off hu power or is there a battery and amp hence the charger?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Nice work bench bet it get pretty loud, what type of speakers are they? And are they x9s or 5x7s? Hard to tell from the video...and are they all ran off hu power or is there a battery and amp hence the charger?

There is 1 set of JL TRs, 1 set of random Memphis, and 2 sets of Rockford Power series 5x7s. Running them with a XS d680 and Kicker 350.4. PLanning on gettin a d3100 from a friend and adding some bass later. If I win SOTM this month, that will happen very soon. I am thinking 4 12s should sound pretty good.

nice workbench! may have to steal that idea when i build some in my new shop

GL in sotm! you got my vote

Thanks!

Another workbench demo since my truck wont be running until the weekend.

Very cool

Love things like this. Highs sound just how I like them even through the vid. Sounds like all soft dome tweets :)

Thank Mike! It definitely sounds good but is missing some low end. I would like to add some bass to it if I can win SOTM this month.

Pulled out the port extension raising my tuning back up to 31hz with 15in2 of port per cube

3bd70956.jpg

Got subs????

f97969e1.jpg

Finally made some trim panels for the sides.

6ecb625e.jpg

78b62820.jpg

2bb99a93.jpg

ddbf6d11.jpg

How the truck sits now. I have it prepped and ready to install the XLs tomorrow. I took out the 4 good ones today and have 2 more that will be here tomorrow. I also have 6 CF Dustcaps coming that I am going to install on the subs.

aad534d1.jpg

3c1e54e2.jpg

5d25884e.jpg

8bc9f5c5.jpg

36057deb.jpg

ebd9281a.jpg

100c9112.jpg

Archived