CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Is the cover motorized? If so, is that what's hanging down below it over the batteries? You could build a dual box or enclosure around the whole thing, two levels, and the batteries basically stay where they are, put the amp on top of them in a sliding drawer. Plexi windows on the front of both back lit with blue leds. DC power Logo on the top plexi, XS Power on the bottom plexi. There's a way you can do it, maybe someone else can chime in here, that you can get them reversed and frosted so that you stick them on the back side of the plexi (or what would be the inside of the enclosure) and when the leds are on it highlights the logos. Make sense? I could do a quick generic MS Paint drawing for you if not. Let me know!

Nevermind I just did one anyway. Here you go, like this!

F150HelpDrawing.png

That will give you your truck bed back, should be to the rear of the wheel wells. That's pretty much the area you have your current amp rack in now. The top picture is if you're looking from your passenger side and the tailgate is to the left. The second drawing is if you were looking straight on from the tailgate.

Just a thought! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be sick!

Tonedeaf, what year F350. I've got 94 crewcab long bed 7.5ltr gas F350 I'm planning a build on.

Is the cover motorized? If so, is that what's hanging down below it over the batteries? You could build a dual box or enclosure around the whole thing, two levels, and the batteries basically stay where they are, put the amp on top of them in a sliding drawer. Plexi windows on the front of both back lit with blue leds. DC power Logo on the top plexi, XS Power on the bottom plexi. There's a way you can do it, maybe someone else can chime in here, that you can get them reversed and frosted so that you stick them on the back side of the plexi (or what would be the inside of the enclosure) and when the leds are on it highlights the logos. Make sense? I could do a quick generic MS Paint drawing for you if not. Let me know!

Tonedeaf, what year F350. I've got 94 crewcab long bed 7.5ltr gas F350 I'm planning a build on.

Man you lost me at DC Power. I am a visual learner so a drawing would be great. If I can see it, I can build it.

Cody......where can I find a CF cap.....I think I want one for my Lvl 3.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Nevermind I just did one anyway. Here you go, like this!

F150HelpDrawing.png

That will give you your truck bed back, should be to the rear of the wheel wells. That's pretty much the area you have your current amp rack in now. The top picture is if you're looking from your passenger side and the tailgate is to the left. The second drawing is if you were looking straight on from the tailgate.

Just a thought! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be sick!

I will keep this in mind when I start taking the bed apart in a few weeks. The only part that worries me is I dont know how much room I will have to get to the amp if need be.

those dustcaps are sexy as hell...i wanna hear this muffuka one day

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

those dustcaps are sexy as hell...i wanna hear this muffuka one day

Maybe next fall we can find a show that is somewhere in the middle. I was considering driving up after Thanksgiving, but then I came across a $200 round trip flight and had to do that.

Man congratulations..:....... It's gonna be sick 2 12ks

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived