My new RESCUE puppy Bassethound :)

2011-08-28 17.56.52.jpg

2011-08-28 17.40.01.jpg

2011-08-28 17.37.45.jpg

2011-08-28 17.36.20.jpg

So today we got a 8wk old puppy bassethound.. This is my 3rd Basset, and of course....... They are great dogs! The breeder was going to put him to sleep as his back legs arent "perfect" and has a little difficulty walking. Let me tell you all something........This little puppy is full of life, in no pain what-so-ever, and runs fast as hell. He stumbles and falls on his chin just like all puppies do, but I cant believe the breeder was going to put him down.. We saved yet another dogs life today!!!! I love this little puppy!! Makes me sad that a heartless person out there wouldnt let this puppy have a chance at life :cray: He is a purebread basset hound with a long family line.. Here are some pictures of our new family addition!!!

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

awesome man! both my dogs are rescue dogs :) a really old miniature poodle we got when he was about 9 and my little baby, a 5 lbs maltese we got from a puppy mill. She's got a mean underbite :) but they are the best things I have (well my wife too) at home with me!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Very cool of you Seth, super props for giving life for sure!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Damn i read the title wrong... I thought it said something about a Bass Hound.. like i was going to see a video of a dog in extreme bass reaction lol. /fail me

Congratz

here is my maltese. YES a grown man with a tiny tiny dog. it was my wife's idea to get her, but I wasn't working when we go her so I was who she was around at first. So now we are like 2 peas in a pod :yahoo:

a9abc33a.jpg

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Very cool of you dude, both my cats and my dog are rescue animals, only way to go :drinks:

Gorgeous dog too.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.