Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp Samples... last chance!

lol its all cool im just messing anyway. i probably shouldnt take my headliner out again anyway. didnt go back as easy this time

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i finally got mine,.. and its like freakin 4 in the morning, and it was sitting in my uncles trunk and didnt let me know about it,.. hahaha,.. oh yeah thanx for the sample

Edited by shoban

...,"KEEP IT LOUD",...http://www.youtube.com/keepitloud01 Oldmobile AleroKenwood DDX-418Kicker Ks46 4x6 in frontKicker Ks69 6x9 in back(3) Kicker 8L7Xtreme 650.4Kicker 2500.1Stinger Wire All AroundViper AlarmBig 3 upgrade

got mine today. this shit is stout

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

got mine today. this shit is stout

Awesome Matt! Glad they finally got to ya.

From the sounds of it, MOST if not the rest of the samples should be delivered today. I just checked the status of about 100 of them and they arrived at the local sorting facilities sometime this weekend.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

got mine on friday.

This stuff is awesome, I will defentily be making a order to put another layer over my 2 layers of other stuff. wish i would have looked into second skin first :(

Thank you very much for the sample and I cant wait until this stuff is in full production and shipping out.

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

alpha damp is in production and shipping out. check out the second skin site

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Alpha Damp is shipping, so feel free to order anytime. ;)

All kidding aside, you're welcome. We're more than happy to send samples out so you can see what the products are like before you spend your hard earned money.

If anyone ever has any questions regarding the products that we offer or sound deadening in general, REGARDLESS OF BRAND, feel free to hit us up!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Got my samples in and damn alpha damp is some gnarly stuff. Apparently I need to save for about a year to buy some.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol