Head Unit Wired In Home?

i know this is a little old but go to parts express and go under the power supplies and get one of those pyramids. there cheap and theyll get the job done. just get one with enough amperage

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i know this is a little old but go to parts express and go under the power supplies and get one of those pyramids. there cheap and theyll get the job done. just get one with enough amperage

i think u can get a 10-50amp power converter and hook it up to a battery thats what my buddy kevin does with his displays in teh shop and works like a charm just make sure u fuse it or it will prolly fuk somethin up :lol:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I used a computer power supply on my sony amp just fucking around.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMBkzOtupHw

You could use a computer power supply to do it, I forget which wires I used but if you have a computer power supply lemme know and I'll figure out the wires I used again.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i did somethin like this years ago, had 2 lanzar amps and 2 10s in a lil custom box i built and had to take it out of the car because my ex hated the bass (noticed ex) but i had 2 car batts. connected with a batt, charger and the amps off the bats, and for music i took an older cd player and broke it open and spliced into the speaker wire and tied in rca wires to take it from hi input to rca low input to the amps and it workd great , and it got pretty loud in my old 12x16 shop

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Heres my old dorm set up:

Powersupply is a small one from radio shack (I cant remember the amp rating, but it wasnt very much. H/U's didnt draw much juice

Set up was:

Pioneer 4400 with aux adapter hooked up to my computer as a media source

Zapco AG 350

SVR-80 battery

Batt charger

2 RE audio 8''s

2 home towers

d3d4746f.jpg

038a3c5e.jpg

134e00eb.jpg

73992abe.jpg

4741fe87.jpg

dc8e82f8.jpg

fbcd67f9.jpg

Needless to say, it got me in ALOT of trouble (not only myself playing it, roommates would play it to) and we even got complaints from people 3-4 floors up for shaking shit. They made me take it home after 3 write ups in like 19hrs.

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

I have a astron rs7a ac to dc inverter laying around i could sell. Does 7amps at 13.8 volts if your intrested

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If your seriously wanting to do this i can get all sorts of power supplier...if your just trying to run a cd player and no amp you can run off of a small amperage power supply, best bet would be a 10 amp contin I get them for 35. They have a 15 amp one at radio shack not sure if its surge or continuous though...Also you can run a small amp off of that but it'd have to be like 100rms or less...I ran one all summer long on my display and never had any problems til i tried to run bigger amps off of it!!!

yeah, i wouldnt go lower than 10 amps continuous because head units are fused for 10 amps of current

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/