cc_audio Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 I haven't seen this build since it was only one page, how the hell did I miss all this!!! "Hey, what you got in there?" "Oh you know, a couple Fosgate P1s. Nothing big." and then the window eats their hair. Lol, so epic! It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Lbox88 Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 DEAR GOD!!! That sub steering wheel, I'm, don't, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yea that! Is that good or bad kinda confused I think that was a "Dear god wtf is going on in here... holy shit... oh shit... OH LAWDY I think I just came in my pants" response. UBL | Build Log
AUDIOTISTICS Posted February 13, 2012 Author Report Posted February 13, 2012 More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
scooter99 Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 DEAR GOD!!! That sub steering wheel, I'm, don't, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yea that! Is that good or bad kinda confused DEAR GOD!!! That sub steering wheel, I'm, don't, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yea that! Is that good or bad kinda confused I think that was a "Dear god wtf is going on in here... holy shit... oh shit... OH LAWDY I think I just came in my pants" response. Pretty much spot on what he just said! Not a bad thing, not a good thing, IT'S A GREAT THING!! Big props to you sir!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
S15_Silvia Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 What are you guys doing as far as batteries and alts again? I know that you mentioned 4x2500 amplifiers in the vid... 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
AUDIOTISTICS Posted February 13, 2012 Author Report Posted February 13, 2012 What are you guys doing as far as batteries and alts again? I know that you mentioned 4x2500 amplifiers in the vid... What are you guys doing as far as batteries and alts again? I know that you mentioned 4x2500 amplifiers in the vid... 7 kinetic hc 1800 300 amp excessive amperage alt 225 amp ohio gen for now More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
meade916 Posted February 15, 2012 Report Posted February 15, 2012 great update!! love the steering wheel! :D All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
nascarguy301 Posted February 15, 2012 Report Posted February 15, 2012 great update!! love the steering wheel! :D I SO WANNA TRY THAT!!! Bose = Buy other sound equipment. i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?
CherryT2 Posted February 15, 2012 Report Posted February 15, 2012 Subwoofer steering wheel = mind blown 2005 Jeep Cherry Brains - Alpine iDA-305S w/ PowerPack Limbs - Pair Alpine Type R 6x9s - front - Pair Alpine Type R 6 1/2s - Rear Viens - 1/0 awg power/ground with 150 amp fuse Rockford Fosgate Hybrid 2 fared Cap 4 awg power/ground from cap to amp Backbone - Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bd w/ bass knob - Rockford Fosgate T2D412 at 2ohms House - 2' cu/ft ported box tuned to 40hz Vids - Power Acoustic 11" drop down monitor w/ DVD player
tacomabanga1986 Posted February 15, 2012 Report Posted February 15, 2012 lol, should have put a horn button on the back side so if u pushed on the sub the vc would hit it and it would function but other than that it looks killer, great work here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.