I didn't even know roe still existed tsb..... it used to be good way back in the day

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well, Wyatt, you're not the only one here with military and/or hand-to-hand combat training. I've already started profiling you, your attitude, your responses, your pictures. You're a nobody, just like the rest of us, and you have turned my thread into a pissing match.

And I'm going to repeat myself, since you seem to have a hard ass head, I didn't know I was disturbing anybody. I thought I was far enough away (and on the non-business end) to not disturb anyone. When she said to turn it down, I said "sure, in a couple minutes". She responded, "well the cops are on their way". I then cut my video short and rolled out.

well now ya get what I was saying at least.. even if I did say it wrong... i also see what you are saying.. I just didnt understand WHY you thought she was in the wrong is all.. my apologies on your thread by the way that wasn't my intention at all dude..

you didn't seem upset at all with my OPINION... but the ethugs did...people that had right since it didnt involve them got all bent by my comment when truthfully only you had that right... so lame blame where it is due... on me for responding and them for carrying it way beyond a reasonable proportion of rational sanity..

Well n8ball ill tell you something ... if u looked I was created way before all this has gone down ... I lurk alot and just because I dont have apost count doesnt make me a no body ... you need to get off your fucking high horse , stop being such a dick cause your compensating for how little yours really is , and grow the fuck up

Well n8ball ill tell you something ... if u looked I was created way before all this has gone down ... I lurk alot and just because I dont have apost count doesnt make me a no body ... you need to get off your fucking high horse , stop being such a dick cause your compensating for how little yours really is , and grow the fuck up

:lol:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

haha u dont have a clue who any of us are either and i can bank on it that u wouldnt say a damn thing to me

pretty sure I would... 2 men in my 41 years of life have ever scared me...my father, and my Killerbees DS... both were retarded strong and ignorant mean and 1/2 my size.....and both had to beat me stupid to make me stfu... it is just an ass whuppin... i have given more than I have gotten... and I am sure I will give more as well get some more... thats the way life is...

i bench press 450 as a warm up squat 900 and have killed 3 people with my fists ... see i can be pretty strong to over a computer :woot:

haha u dont have a clue who any of us are either and i can bank on it that u wouldnt say a damn thing to me

pretty sure I would... 2 men in my 41 years of life have ever scared me...my father, and my Killerbees DS... both were retarded strong and ignorant mean and 1/2 my size.....and both had to beat me stupid to make me stfu... it is just an ass whuppin... i have given more than I have gotten... and I am sure I will give more as well get some more... thats the way life is...

i bench press 450 as a warm up squat 900 and have killed 3 people with my fists ... see i can be pretty strong to over a computer :woot:

remind me not to piss ya off over the computer then lol that was funny shit dude :)

oh and Nate.. ya may wanna see who started the threat originally :) cuz it was not I...:D

but like I said all ya gotta do is pm or email me... I will tell ya w/e ya need to know about me. I have nothing to hide from the mods at all...but I will be damned if someones Epeen is gonna make me back down either ...

He owns a car audio shop in northern area of Colorado and frequents the MAXXsonics forums.

If he would have said something which made sense, other than the Hillary Clinton 3 AM bullshit, then I would have possibly would have half way agreed. No where near the same thing, but the law is the law and if there is a noise ordinance, then you're in the wrong if caught. Not saying she wasn't being a bitch about it, and honestly like the fact you went out of your way to not bother people..the only thing that ever pisses me off is the loud ass fart mufflers and motorcycles, which are deemed acceptable.

Props to you for trying to be considerate. :drinks:

good research ;)

and good point.. my main point was just simply why make her out to be the bad person...??

she has a right to say w/e she wants... she was the one that was being violated... she prolly coulda been nicer...but he prolly coulda found a huge ass walmart parking lot too... respect is a 2 way street...

I really like how big the E-peens get and physical scare tactics start getting tossed around...makes me LOL...

So wait...him being far behind a business way past the loading dock where he figures he's not bothering anyone is worse than in a walmart parking lot where you know people are there constantly day and night? Hmmm, really solid logic here.

When she said to turn it down, I said "sure, in a couple minutes". She responded, "well the cops are on their way". I then cut my video short and rolled out.

Maybe she hadn't really called the cops. You basically told her you weren't going to turn it down until you were done....What was she supposed to say? :shrug:

Archived