Read now!!! Yes, this means joo

Ray

you know if someone has a question just answer it. It dont take much effort to give out the right answer and help someone on their way. If they're STILL confused try to explain it as best as you can WHY it's done a certain way. Its not hard.

On this note, people that enter a thread and say something like "this thread makes me lol". Really? How about informing everyone else as to why someone is incorrect instead of only pointing out their ignorance.

should make more people staff or a mod for this site to help out more with this and make this Forum a more helpful place.

Disagree. Having too many mods is just as bad as too few. I think the mod staff we currently have is capable, knowledgeable, and doesn't let their power go to their head.

Except for newls...

they gotta make better search engines.

if you cant use google to find what you want I dont know what you expect to be able to do. Its only going to give you what you ask for.

SMH.

While you, me, and a handful of other people know how to use Google to do a site search, I don't really think most people do.

And I'm sure you're aware of the fact that the built in search feature is...lackluster.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

they gotta make better search engines.

if you cant use google to find what you want I dont know what you expect to be able to do. Its only going to give you what you ask for.

SMH.

That, and not to mention that probably 75% of the time SMD comes up in the search results when its an audio related inquiry.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I too agree ...And is it really that hard to be nice???...I've been on here for a while now and have not had any problems , also i know how some stuff works and will try to give friendly advice when i can :yahoo: ...keep up the good work

Im no expert by any means but im always willing to learn new things :woot::clapping:

true, sucks when you ask a question, and you get 50 replies , and none of them are helpful , just putting down

100% aggreed

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Two sides to every coin.

Heads. I have not been very active here due to personal situations, miss it here, and have not seen too much noob bashing going on, but I'm sure it happens from time to time. I agree more should be done to ensure this forum stays inviting, knowledgeable, and a place of learning. This coming from someone who just happens to come across as an asshole online simply because text is hard to be read for emotion.

Tails. Now...with that being side, there is a limit. I do not appreciate some of the completely ignorant statements made, and being a noob isn't the real issue, it is an attitude thing. I'm a straight shooter, and there are some threads or posts that seriously make me palm the shit out of my face.

Besides my meager $0.02, I see where ray is coming from. I hope those who know take it for what it is. And the people "now coming out of hiding", give me a break. Responsibility goes both ways :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I agree with and teamHT... The only thing i have to add is that (other than being new to these forums) I can get irritating sometimes and won't realize it... just tell me to STFU and i will lmao Basically let me know if i'm outta line cause sometimes i don't know it... :D

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Archived