Read now!!! Yes, this means joo

Ray

Agreed, I see it a lot a basic question that to most of us seems like common sense everyone jumps in an attacks, when I joined this site over 4 years ago I didn't even know how to wire up an amp didn't know how a sound system worked, not calling myself a pro, far from it but people were noticeably much more helping and reasonable when I joined. Learned so muchfrom this site and I thank you all for it. However people that are lazy and refuse to Follow rules posted here or do ANY research for themselves is annoying

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

you know if someone has a question just answer it. It dont take much effort to give out the right answer and help someone on their way. If they're STILL confused try to explain it as best as you can WHY it's done a certain way. Its not hard.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

"......posts about how everyone is a nut-hugger come out. Because being kind to your fellow member and complimenting him somehow makes you an ass kisser."

Been called a Steve Meade nut hugger on another forum, wont bother mentioning the name, but I think it boils down to jealousy = haters. Just because your a fan of someone's work doesnt mean you wanna suck his dick, so you can either admire shit that other people have that you dont, or you can hate. I agree bashing is tacky, but on the flip side sometimes people act like they need to have thier asses patted along with a pacifier, some people are just that way. I just let the shit roll off, 99% of the eGangsters would not repeat the shit they say online in person anyway. Anyway, i dig this forum, most of the people are pretty cool, but there will be a few assholes in every bunch!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

i agree w OP and will be backing this up. i will also be deleting bullshit. we all had to start somewhere. instead of making the person feel like a total goon lets guide them in the right direction

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Kick ass it was getting pretty old... Not to mention that FUD that has been flying around either. I don't mind helping people when I can otherwise I keep my mouth shut anyways. Mod'd way too many gaming forums to make it harder on the mods than it already is with a load of bs.

:good:

fpor those of you worrying about chat. its buggy. sometimes it just kicks you. Ive tried to adjust the timers but it seems to do what it wants. It does that to me even. Ill be in chat go take a leak or grab something out the fridge and i get kicked. Its not always someone playing around. unless your grim. I kick him every time i go in lol. some members cant even get into chat. dont ask me why it just is what it is.

Sounds like you need a pro to fix your shiz call Geeksquad... ;) Seriously though I'll take a crack if you want. Haven't run this stuff in 7 years but wtf might as well take a crack at it. Wouldn't mind dusting off my sniffer :D

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Be part of the family here or be part of a problem.

Smd forum is all about helping others to better their rides, systems etc.

We have been on a downhill slide by doing the small little comments at what we think are noob questions.

Time for it to stop. I will just delete comments that either are no help or putting down any smd member.

Try to keep this site the cool chillax site it is. I have no problem deleting you 3 paragraph post about how the op is a noob or is stoooopid or whatever.

Please, lets all step our game up to keep this site the #1 car audio site on the net.

If i see someone continually doing baaadd things, then the hammer will come down.

Thanks and have a splendid evening.

I'm glad someone has finally decided to do something about this. :yahoo:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Ray i agree with your post as well.....BUT in the same defense i dont think it hurts for new individuals to use the wonderful search options we have available as well... I guarantee most questions have been asked 100000x before... I wont bash people for it but it helps if they use all the tools this site offers as well....

x2 on the chat sometimes it has a mind of its own... You only truly get a boot from a Mod if you are deserving of your removal... Remember people there is a disclaimer that you should read b4 entering it will save you ALOT of headache :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I agree with search, but its impossible to get everyone to use it. Period.

I wish there was a way but there isnt.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived