Sonic Electronix

Theres a guy on CACO wanting to trade his 18s for different ones. I asked about my 18s and we're kinda local by about 3.5-4 hours. He has his 1 month of use AA Mayhems and I have my not even built Level 5s we would probably meet half way and swap them. I have carbon caps reinforced surrounds and direct leads on mine when they get built. So I guess would you guys trade or just keep my 5s? My amp is newer AQ3500.1 hes runnin saz3500

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Theres a guy on CACO wanting to trade his 18s for different ones. I asked about my 18s and we're kinda local by about 3.5-4 hours. He has his 1 month of use AA Mayhems and I have my not even built Level 5s we would probably meet half way and swap them. I have carbon caps reinforced surrounds and direct leads on mine when they get built. So I guess would you guys trade or just keep my 5s? My amp is newer AQ3500.1 hes runnin saz3500

I'd stay safe just in case and stay with the Level 5s. They still kick ass :D

I have never heard the AA Mayhem, but I love my Lv 5 18s... So since your asking what I would do, I'd stick with the 5s.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Thanks, that's what I had determined before I made the thread but I just wanted to see if anyone would jump on that if u were in my shoes and make me reconsider.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived