Steve Meade impostor

Damn. Thats messed up.

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

This is when you know Steve really has an impact on a lot of people. When people get jealous and retaliate like this, you must be doing something right. :drink40::peepwall: besides, what's that person even gonna do? Make snide remarks on his videos and vote them down? :P More views for him. besides, I'm sure Steve loves the haters as well as the lovers at this point. :pardon:

This is when you know Steve really has an impact on a lot of people. When people get jealous and retaliate like this, you must be doing something right. :drink40::peepwall: besides, what's that person even gonna do? Make snide remarks on his videos and vote them down? :P More views for him. besides, I'm sure Steve loves the haters as well as the lovers at this point. :pardon:

Yeah for real. its funny how people have enough time to make a entire youtube page just to try and bag on him.

This imposter means Steve's success is getting to this loser! Mocking is an act of ENVY. I think steve should share it to the world to show everyone part of the crap he has to put up with keeping his Fans entertained

I think this guy's Pu**y is hurting.

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Just some dumbass looking to piggyback on Steve's name... hoping the SMD community gives him some attention.

Its probably this kid, He seems to have a hard on for Steve.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Should hit up youtube and click here to report his ass!

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=otherlegal

This guy is a clown, but using SM image is just wrong :)

smdnoobhacker.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived