Second Skin Audio

CNC MDF Boxes

Who would be interested in buying a pre-cut box to your specs. All you would have to do is glue and screw. could even countersink the screws.

Pefer to do local within the Houston area to avoid shipping until this thing takes off.

Looking for bites to see if this is worth moving forward with. If it looks like it will take off and I have several hits I will move forward and start gathering more information about what each person wants.

one note though no funky curves at the moment. how ever if you want a tube style box that will consist of several rings and a back that might be possible.

I am actually looking at making a box like that at the moment just have t figure out the air space and port. Similar to a bazooka tube but with 4 ports instead of just one.

I will keep you posted on that design once I get the specs.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

well if its a CNC the big perk would be funky curves and designs. like noobtastic's "DC" port. that would be the biggest selling point to doing this because even guys who can build their own boxes cant do what a CNC can do. at least not without a ton of work.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

^^^

Hope I can get my stuff done soon :)

Going to work on it today about lunch time. Will get the basic shape done all I will need is the dimensions after I get it drawn.

I am in the Houston/Cypress area.... Get at me, I ll be intrested

What you looking to have done?

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg