2000 SS Camaro wall build. SSA and DC! 4 15s on 10k 158.4 outlaw.

hey im actually doing the same exact wall ur doing with my treos and i really really thank you for the build pics but i was wondering how much air space did the wall end up with i want at least 6 ^3 each sub

89 Ford Bronco 2

6 DC XL M2 12's

1 DC 9K

Dual Singer Alts

7 Xs D3100s & 1 D6500

All Audio Techinx OFC 1/0

Doing 55s at 26hz!!!

Really cool too see someone else walling off the newer style camero, i did the same thing last year with my 96 lt-1 firebird, had 4 sundown nightshade 15s and 4 sundown sa- 3500s on them did a 158.2 db. looking good ,keep up the the good work

Clifbanner.jpg

midwestspl

2008 basic 2 144.6

2008 xtreme 3 126.3

2009 adv 3 156.2 3rd place

2009 xtreme 3 138.0 champ

2009 incriminator point cup champion

Really cool too see someone else walling off the newer style camero, i did the same thing last year with my 96 lt-1 firebird, had 4 sundown nightshade 15s and 4 sundown sa- 3500s on them did a 158.2 db. looking good ,keep up the the good work

I've actually seen is on SSA and YouTube.

It's half way tore apart now. Doing 4 15s on 2 dc. 9ks.

• 3 weeks later...

Any numbers yet? This things gotta be shitting db's lol. Clean as hell man :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What model C&D batts are those? They're HUGE.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived